Reviews for Vivacity's Movie Rewrites!
wolfgirl and sonic 23 chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Where did Junie go?
wolfgirl and sonic 23 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Poor Tomoki... I saw this part which was heartbreaking. Specter is rude!
wolfgirl and sonic 23 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Good job with this chapter! Specter didn't! *gasp*
Raccoon-Obsesser chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
Aww. It'd be real nice if you finished this. But, it's okay!

I encourage your one shots. :)
Raccoon-Obsesser chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
Cute!

OH! This give's me a great idea for a fic. But I kinda need permission from you to use Junie. Is it okay if I use her in one little one-shot fic?
Raccoon-Obsesser chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Cute! Specter's got the hotts for Junie. :)

And Tomiki became good. (Again. XD)

Nice work. :D
Raccoon-Obsesser chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Haha! Tomoki... I miss that guy. XD

And I can just tell that your Junie OC likes Specter. :)

Great job! :D
Metal Bahamut chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
Well then, tell Junie that I said "g'day" and you can continue whenever you want.

I already beaten the original Ape Escape for the PSX and am now on the verge of beating the PS2 sequel. I hope you'll continue this story soon...I just hate cliffhangers that don't get resolved.
quazamaster chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
forgive me for asking but where is the freaky monkey five.

apart for that this fanfic is brill
harmoniusFrenzy chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
I don't hate you,but it is depressing.I like the fact that your still writing though.I accept your apologies and am already waiting for the one shots.

And I say "hi" to Junie,too.
heartlilly chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
oh,it's ok,i sometimes have this feeling aswell but don't worry! i await for your fanfics in the future,rock on!
heartlilly chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
hahahahaha! that was funny and cute! i luv the way they argued,so ,chapter up soon ...u update chapter real fast,which is very good.i luv this write thx,bye for now!
harmoniusFrenzy chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
This is my favorite so far too!It was funny.I trying to stifle laughter right now because I don't want to wake anyone up!Junie's getting a little bit more human-like than I thought she would be.I just expected a monkey to be different from that.
heartlilly chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
interesting...i want to read more!
heartlilly chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
hi,well,i sure want to read more chapters so update ,this chap was great!keep it up!