Reviews for A Singing Child
Kanoi-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Aw man, this is sweet! Something I really don't think of when it comes to the relationship between Melena and Elphaba. Or really when I think about Melena at all. I love how you delved into her character. It was still surprisingly in cannon despite being very different than the Melena we're shown in the book.
bulale chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
OMG that was soo sweet. i love it soo much

thank for for posting this little gem of a fanfic.
Alecz chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
this is a really soothing story...

ive noticed mostof your other stories also have a really odd soothing quality to them

it's nice, i just hope you post more
XsunflowerX chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
cute, but not favourite material.

but this was well written, i do have to say. :D
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
That's so sweet!
The-Wicked-Have-More-Fun chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Wow...just wow.

This is short, but great! I haven't been able to find many fics with Melena in them and this one is just perfect. I absolutly LOVE it!

The last line is just the perfect conclusion and so sweet.

Amazing job.
Liyrah chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Love it. Melena and Elphaba are both very much in character, which you don't always see. Great job.
NewYorks chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
OOh, i really liked this one. Good study on melen's side, and the last line was just perfect - and true, in a way. I liked it, once again. Keep your good work up!
thinofsubstance chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
This. Is. Perfect.

Honestly, I really liked your other stories-a LOT-but this...Wow. It's so...Melena. I can suddenly see why Turtle Heart stuck with her and didn't just run off screaming. She's so...Wow.

I've been rendered speachless. This has, in its own understated way, made my night. Heart.

It's not even a question of "to fave or not to fave", it's a question of "how do I get every single person I know and everyone I don't to read this".

Well, now that I've gone and made myself sound like some creepy stalker person, let me say one more time: I loved it. So much. Many, many, many cookies to you. You deserve them.
Greenhell chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I like this a lot, the ending makes me smile. I like the way you captured Melena's thoughts. Great work.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I thought that this was rather sweet. I like how you described Melena's thoughts and reactions to Elphaba and how much she enjoyed the fact that Elphaba sings. Great job! I liked it a lot! *Adds to Favorite Stories*