Reviews for Letters From the old days
Akela Victoire chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
A lovely story. Thanks for sharing!
jojoberry chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
wow
jojoberry chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
lol frozen food! keep it up great idea! the only thing i didn't like was faerie insted of fairy
Sheki Go chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
keep writing these storyies are good
Cailunet chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Your story makes the Trix sound like they're real people, not just the bad girls. it.
Karon19 chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
A touching story. I love the Trix! I just wish you had made it longer.
Sapphos-Daughter chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
Wow, an interesting look into their reactions when their mother died. Will she show this to her sisters? If she does, what will their thoughts be? Keep up the great work.
Sapphos-Daughter chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
A very touching first chapter. I can't wait to read more of this, there were a few spelling errors, but nothing too major to worry about.
ladynightsky chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
I really love it. Are you adding any more chapters? Um, there are some grammer and spelling errors, mostly past and present tnse mistakes. Still very awesome.

:)Bee
EagleRay chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
wow. nice story - any chance of you writing more in this vein?
LadyPyr0 chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
Aw man It's over! This was/is so good I love how you have the witches have their own side of the story! There should be a sequel or more to this story cause it's that good! You're a very good writer you should do more stories like this one if this one is over maybe with th winx girls, or the guys you don't hear too much about them! Anyway really good job!

Flamin'Glory