Reviews for Wash the Blood out
fififolle chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Nice! And so sad and sweet. Okay, so I probably shouldn't have read this, I mean, I've only seen Season 1, and there are obviously way too many spoilers in this fic than are good for me, but hey. I just have an urge for some Tom and Marco interaction... and this was what the search threw me :) I liked this, it was nice Tom and poor wooby Marco. Perfect.
wild black fire chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
You must sequel this or write more to it. Or you will be attacked by rogue 4400s.

Well, not really, but I just want you to continue this so much. It's a really great story that deserves more.
Rodlox chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
hi.

This is a very fine friendshipfic.

If Marco works elsewhere, couldn't one of his visits to NTAC coincide with a crisis? (just a thought; doesn't detract from the story)

Lovely fic, my friend. Bravo.

Have nice days.
tp96 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I think this shows real promise. Please continue it.
aimtbj chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Yikes. Marco is a little too dedicated, huh? This is a sweet little story, and a little amusing when it comes to Tom being friendly towards Marco! Great fic!
zeusfluff chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
This was really a great story! Sad but great nonetheless. The ending made me feel a little better. Again, great story, and keep up the great work! Thanks so much for sharing! zeusfluff
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Definitely tragic but loved the Tom/Marco friendship over this matter,I've never really seem any in fic. Why don't they have that on the show? It's a shame because it's really good to see.