Reviews for Demonic passion and Shendu's Nightmare
Starlightstealer chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
Haha! Two lovebirds caught in passion.
Starlightstealer chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Family time starring Tso Lan and Bai Tsa.
Starlightstealer chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
This should be interesting...(smirks)
Starlightstealer chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Shendu is gonna kill Valmont.
Starlightstealer chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Haha. Poor Valmont
fire-dragonz chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
aw, so sweet,

lol, that is the first time I have seen shendu be overprotective of Bai Tsa, cute!

nice writing, funny as well as cute! I hope you write some more like it as i really enjoyed it.
dragonmaster98989 chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
that was awsome xept I can't understand the sibling part
Saikyo-master chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
Hey, pretty cool story, it could use a spell checker though and some more detail as well, but the concept is good and I like how you're working with it.
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I'm utterly in love with this fic! This is exactly the kind of story that I've been wanting to read for months, if not longer. I'm so glad that you decided to start writing it. It's going straight to my favourites and so are you.

This is going to be Valmont/Bai Tsa, right? Momi-chan turned me into a fan of that couple, and it's so lovely to see more fics for it.

Shendu's reaction to Valmont kissing Bai Tsa's hand was really funny. I'm sure both demons are going to try their best at separating Shendu and Valmont because otherwise the possible romance is going to be very... awkward. :P

There were some bits with grammar again, but they didn't confuse me too much. I'm not a native speaker of English either, so I know what it's like to write in a foreign language. If you want, I could be your beta reader. If you don't want that, it's just fine. I'll mention some bits of grammar in future reviews in that case.

And now, let's have another chapter as soon as possible.