Reviews for Karaoke Craziness
SK-fan7 chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
That's a lovely story and i really would like you to continue it. Are you planning to? I want to hear Hao-sama and see what would happen between him and matilda!
Atsuumi Yuuki chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
Nice funny fic. I liked the 2nd chapter. /gg... Anyway when's Hao-sama gonna sing? I wanna here him sing a song!
20 chapter 6 . 6/2/2008
great chapter! well at lest tamao got her 5 min of fame...lol...can't wait for what the next chapter will bring so plz update soon:)
Red-hEadNightlOver chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
...omg i love you! this is the funniest thing i've read for a while! yay make more when you feel like it! X3
PandaYumi7 chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
That was lovely! -

I can sing a song too?

Sorry, it's just that I LOVE to SING!

Name: Sam Eyes: DARK brown

Clothes: Black Hair: DARK brown

I sing Avril Lavigne/ Kelly Clarkson. And can I be paired with Len/Ren? (Yoh is already taken -_-)

Thanks! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
PandaYumi7 chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
That was so funny!

Please UPDATE soon!
PandaYumi7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
That was so cool!

Please UPDATE soon!
momijikk chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
kewls! can't wait to hear master ren's song-song! XD

-momiji
milkmoth chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
Aw, cute. Thanks for finally updating. I can't wait to see some more humor, though!
Usui Horokeu Fan chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
Oh wow! It's funny. Plz plz plz write more. Who else is gonna sing other than Ren? This fic is really good. Keep it up and update SOON... I can't wait lol
someone chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
I loved it! It was so funny!
someone chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
It was cool. I likes the karaoke part. PLS UPDATE SOON.
d chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
I have never read a karaoke fic so this was very interesting to me. The bet was a good idea. I find this story funny, too. This story is very intruiging. I hope to see the next chapter.
Hao is hot chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
Ohh masivly class! Please get he next chapter up soon that was so funny.

Ha Tamao just got bumped!

Ha Lyserg got mocked!

So Fantastic!

PLeae get the next chapter up soon.
musicgrl chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
OMG, this rox! That was so funny with Lyserg. I kinda feel sorry for him, though... Can't wait to see what torture Manta's going to put Ren through... *cackles evilly*