Reviews for Airless
Son Mon Propre chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Haha that was awesome:)
Crazycally chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
for once romance was practical
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
You should know that this isn't the first time I've reas this. To be exact, it's probably the third or fourth, but before I had it copied and pasted on my iPod... But someone stole my iPod, so I can't read it. About two weeks ago, I decided that I wanted to re-read it, so I went onto my favourites list, but couldn't find it... So I read the entire archive that was NejiTen, completed, English, k-t, and contained either the words: air, breath, flower, breathless, and about half of the stuff under fluff. This was located under Team Gai. The fact the I have looked this hard, I hope, is a compliment. :D

-Ash
Kari chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
It was a very nice read, characters very canon XD I like it, Nessie, like I like all your work.

Hoever, there's a problem with your distances: 450 meters would in no way take six minutes to run to. Consider that the Olympic event for the hundred meter dash was won in 2008 with 9.56 seconds. Even if we're not taking Olympic-athlete speed into consideration, an average human can run sixty meters in under twenty seconds, without any particular training. Ninjas would run 540 m in one and a half minutes or so. It's not a long distance at all.

other than that, I really did like it. _
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I really love all of your Nejiten stories. The way to get them to kiss in this story was clever. I look forward to reading more of your stories soon.
Hafous chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
my first Neji X Tenten fic to ever read !
like it X3
e1nav57 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
ah!perfect! ...it's really awesome how you get ideas like this...I would never have thought of something like that! !and so cute!:
Mew-Mew-Brittany-Chan chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
not bad at all
DawnieWrites chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I loved the ending line!

'Who needed air?' NOT TENTEN!
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aw so cute. Neji and Tenten rules! ;D

I love that idea with the air and all. It was creative and interesting.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Aww! How sweet!
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Very well-written. Good plot. Good characters portrayal. Great job.
figgypudding chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Hehe, Lee does all the work while his team mates make out on enemy territory. Coolness.

I have a gripe though, if the jutsu/pollen 'absorbs the energy used by your lungs while breathing,' making underwater breathing apparatus unfeasible, wouldn't sharing a breath via CPR (or kissing, whatever) be just as detectable by the Grass jutsu? They were still using their lungs to share a breath. Well, the only answer to that is- love conquers all, as they say. I did enjoy it.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I really like the way you portrayed Tenten in this story- she wasn't spending her time pining after Neji or being super mission-fixated. The little interactions between Lee, Neji and Tenten were also really well played-out, like you could imagine them saying it. It was a clever idea, the idea of being able to sense you by breathing. Really nice!

Keep up the good work!