Reviews for An Interview With Jess Bhamra
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I'm going to assume you mistakenly wrote "Anne Coulter" and Anna in this piece. And I hope you just randomly Googled a newscaster and landed with this name because otherwise the characterization of her in this fic would be so totally off its ridiculous.

The interview itself is decent, I suppose, but it seriously lacks personality.
TheWannabeBruceLee chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
She sooo just wanted to avoid the last question!... right?
Tutups chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
that is funny espesially 'Good old Jules' that made me lol x
OnlyinFiction chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
lol its true tho, they practically ignored them :P good work :)
morgan chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Um...yeah, no. The interview itself was boring to begin with, which I could sortof forgive if you hadn't used Anne Coulter (it is Anne, not Anna) as the interviewer. I mean, really? Anne Coulter does NOT do interviews with college soccer players. Anne Coulter is an ultra-conservative political commentator, and she's insane, I'm sure she has some pretty insane things to say about women's soccer, and an interview between her and a college soccer player wouldn't go like this.

You would have done much better to figure out a sports magazine to use, or even a women's magazine and write it as an article to make it clear that it's like a small thing. Or maybe Santa Clara's school newspaper? The bottom line is Anne Coulter was a ridiculous choice, and this format is not your friend.
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Very well written!
OTHlover04 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
that was good:)
SereneCalamity chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Undying love...kiss with your dear Joe...wow, deep. Okay story line though.
Miss Haven chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Your one shot was really well done in my opinion. It had a great flow and totally sounded like Jessminder! I enjoyed it very much. I would love to check out more of your writing.
SEADragon1588 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Good but needs more to it, seems kind of empty. And is Anna Coulter a play on Ann Coulter?
Pauline chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I like it - original idea, but mayeb have Jess saying things like 'go into' a bar rather than 'frequent' it - its a good phrase but sounds better as something you would write rather than somehting she would actually say - think about if you would say it in normal coversation.
24isthebest chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Very nice. I like the idea of an interview.

Hope you'll be writing more BILB fan-fics! :)
Watson-A-Name92 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow, I could really see her saying that stuff. nice job!