Reviews for After All
Cute story! :D
Our Lady Silence chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
That was adorable! 3
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I absolutely love this! Of course, I loved it the first million times I read it too, but at the time was unable to review. (Work, long story.)

You really kept the two in character and yet it was so sweet and gave my heart a little lift. Thanks for writing it
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
A great story. Very good.
Mei-lan chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Aw, so cute. I like this sort of look into the beginning of their relationship.
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
cute story! :] too bad they didn't kiss. lol.
CuteCButtons chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Aww! That was so sweet. Well done!
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Yay! That was so cool! I loved that John did a "good deed". I don't like seeing him as only a bad boy. I loved that Kitty couldn't put him in a box, he is too complex. You portrayed him very well. Will there be a sequel where Kitty and John get to know each other better? Pretty please?
Vechababe chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I think I'll join that LJ group now! Another brilliant fic, well done!
arliddian chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I love this. Your characterisation, again, is brilliant, and the plot of this little gem is simple and sweet.

One little nitpick of a comment: "He smiled at her unbelieving reaction" - probably could drop the 'unbelieving' here. Just kind of makes a hiccup when reading, if that makes sense. But I know what is like with editing, so don't worry about it!

You're brilliant! :D I really should get an lj and join that community; I've been following it for quite some time now.
SeraphinaPiera chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Wow, I'm so impressed by how consistently *good* your writing is. I really loved the end-John's one good act for the day. Lol. And his 'mock excited' face. I could totally picture that. Actually, this whole little one-shot made me laugh b/c this Kitty reminded me a lot of me in high school-teachers actually started putting "bad" boys next to me *all the time* in seating arrangments because they were always weirdly calmer/placated around me. I kid you not, it happened to me a lot. But none of us had mutant ability, and none of those boys were Pyro...lol. your story was great fun to read!
AliceInSomewhereland chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
aww that was so cute. I really really liked it. As you know, I love Kyro's. But anyway, I'm off to read your new Kyro chapter fic. See you there! haha

x3*Mary
Fantasygirl721 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Hey, good story. It was a cool little fic. Kinda leaves you wondering what would have happened next. Anywho, I loved it, good job.
yaba chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Oh another treat from you. I really liked this. I think this one shot is a really cool way to begin a friendship between them, good job.

Yana
UltimateRider chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Aww! That was really cute. Ususally i'm not a big fan of John and Kitty (i'm more of a Rogue/John lover) but that was a great story!