Reviews for An Extraordinary Guy
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
shane chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
niggers are not people
BrittBailey chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Aw :) Very cute story; I liked it.
LightDarkDragon chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Another story that I just loved and again, you have captured how the character's attitude better than most who have tried. This also a story that you should write more to.
Hellina-Bertinelli chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I LOVED IT! You should have made a sequel.
saphira404 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Aww I loved it! I am a big Sessh/Kagu fan and this was a great one shot for the two of them. Great job.
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
i really wish extraordinary guys live in this world. i would die to have one! xP

i loved it! :)
Lucida Lownes chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Ah. I was about to move on when you asked what I thought in your A/N.

I think you need to make a sequel. w SesshxKagu forever! You write beautifully by the way.
nephreia chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
o! this one's cool too! sorry if i'm being an annoyance, but you are part of a very few authors that i enjoy. your writing style develops with every story of yours i read! lol...
demonbrownie chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
please write another sesshomaru & Kagura! PLEASE! i beg of you!
LordOfTheWest chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Oi! This was a great story!
melodica chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Hi! I FINALLY got an account, so now I can review! _

Well, this is also my favorite pairing in Inuyasha and Kagura's my favorite character ( she rocks! ). The story's really good, it has lots of detail and it didn't go too quickly ( kinda hard to explain...) ; you should consider writing a sequel _. By the way, I also like the story you wrote:Death and the Nonbeliever. Its really good and NejiTen is my favorite pairing. Overall, you're a really good writer and i hope you consider writing a sequel for this story!

Sorry if I'm rambling ( i tend to do that a lot ) and I hope your not bored by my long comment :D

-chiachia105-

PS, could you check out my story if your not to busy? The intro isn't very good, but I'm hoping to change it.
LittleSuteinu chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I wish to read more, update please!
FoxTails23 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I only want to say this was THE best Kagura & Shesshy fan fic, You should really think about doing a sequal you'll get alot of reviews lol.
x-PoisonousKisses-x chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
u havta finish dis ok? thanx