Reviews for Heat
marylwhit chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Loved it! Very well written, and Jack was very in-character. I liked the relationship between Claire and Kate too, and how everyone was so quick to turn to Sun in Jack's absence - just like the show :)
JaspersLilRed chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I love Clair so much! That was cute, okay, great for a One-Shot. _
ameriker chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
GREAT story! I loved it!
Jate-JoDe chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
another fab fic. where does everything come from omg it would take me like forever or something.

Ella
Candra Jade chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I love this oneshot! It's so absolutely typical Jack to make sure everybody is o.k and completely forget himself.

I found it sweet how kate nearly freaked out about sayid wanting to cut Jack with a knife.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
That was awesome! loved it :D
midnight-sk8r chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
"Yet" happened, I like that. Cute story.
SoInLuv chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I loved it, it was so good! I loved the whole 'yet' thing and how when they kissed it was a gentle, soft kiss. Awesome job )
Wildjinx chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Great job! And I can completely see Jack forgetting to take care of himself and getting heat stroke, lol
Suliet-Is-Love chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Oh yeah Shannon’s alive and Michael isn’t evil. yippee *does happy Dance*Nothing, you just look tired, hurry up down here and get to the hatch. I’ll be waiting for you will a tall glass of ice water.” Lol I love that line, I also love the fluff in this story. I totally know how you feel. I think you should make one like the after-math of the heat wave like maybe a hurricane and fill it with LOTS OF FLUFF AND SMUT AND TONS OF JATE. Just my idea. I belive this review is one of the longest i ever written, but when it comes to your storys they derseve that extra 5 mins. Did I mention I love your storys and this story glanced down the beach and saw Hurley and Charlie I love those too due to the fact their such jaters
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Oh excellent! How do you write Jate so god damn cute? Seriously, I love it, and it was way beyond cute, I loved it :D Sometimes a lil' fluff is better than smut.
helaluvE chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
"yet happened" aw how sweet! that's all we want! we want it to happen for real (thanks for making it happen :))

fantastic oneshot, i loved Kate's love declaration. really great! please write more

and update all of your stories! please, you're killing me and i'm sure a lot of other people :)

it had been added to my story favorite list ;)
BrazilianJatergirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I loved it... the end was so sweet with Claire...

though I'd like to know what will happen when Jack gets better... hihihihih

;)
AnnPatrick chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Ah, very sweet and cute! They do wait for dramatic moments in the series to show they care.
J.Svensson chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
A, I loved it :P Of cause Jack gets sick when he's trying to help everyone else! Just great, wonderful!