Reviews for Moving On and Moving Up
Dino-SOAR chapter 16 . 11/29/2009
oh wow. haha. dude. I'm working on a story right now, and the little girls name is Harmony Angel.

Coinkidink? I think so (;
Rent is my anti drug chapter 25 . 3/2/2007
One of their crazy neighbors should be a middle aged man that only plays scales on his trumpet all day. thats what our neighbor does, it drives me insane!
GorgeousSmile chapter 25 . 3/1/2007
aw very cute ending! loved it.
GorgeousSmile chapter 23 . 12/5/2006
great chapter update soon!
Immortal Phantom chapter 22 . 11/19/2006
Aw! I liked it
GorgeousSmile chapter 22 . 11/9/2006
Cute chapter! i'm so happy for Roger, and i loved the last line. “No,” Roger corrected hugging them back. “Not by myself.”

good job!
Serendipity Kat chapter 21 . 11/6/2006
I love this story. But I'm a bit confused... so Roger wanted Maureen to stay mad at him, she didn't and they broke up. But they were still living together. Then they get abck together... whatever happened with their aniversery? You know since you say that Roger and Maureen's aniversary was a couple of days after Mark and Mimi's. Did they just totally block it out of their minds? I mean there was no remorse mentioned. Just curious..
Immortal Phantom chapter 21 . 10/27/2006
Cute.
GorgeousSmile chapter 21 . 10/26/2006
aw Maureen and Roger are so cute together.
Immortal Phantom chapter 20 . 10/17/2006
Yay! They are engaged! And I loved the "Good for you. Now shut up!" part. Classic New York.
CelticGirl8705 chapter 20 . 10/17/2006
absolutely adorable in every imaginable way...i love it, more please!
GorgeousSmile chapter 20 . 10/17/2006
aw so cute!

“I made you a romantic candlelight dinner.” he replied. “Well it’s actually Hamburger Helper, but I did what I could.”

lol that was cute...it made me want hamburger helper...

He grinned and walked to the edge of the roof. “I’M ENGAGED!” he shouted.

“Good for you. Now shut up!” someone called back.

LOL and that was funny.

Great Chapter update soon!
Immortal Phantom chapter 19 . 10/15/2006
I wonder how he'll propose?
BohemianGirl06 chapter 19 . 10/12/2006
I love this story. I love Roger/Maureen pairings, I wish that there were more out there. And this story is one of the better ones.

“Welcome to adult hood Roger. You’re about fifteen years late, but better late than never.” Mark said and patted his best friend on the back.

That line had me laughing for 10 minutes. And I was in my school library so people kept looking at me funny! LOL. Update soon. Can't wait till the next chapter.

BohemianGirl06
GorgeousSmile chapter 19 . 10/12/2006
Good Chapter.

i liked the “Welcome to adult hood Roger." Part at the end.