Reviews for Red Skies Book I
carol38 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
i am loving this story so much i don't how you are writing two fics at the same time can't wait for more
katydid13 chapter 37 . 1/17/2007
Cute! Didn't Eric Close do a voice over for Kim Possible?
marialisa chapter 37 . 1/17/2007
Nice interaction between Sam and Martin...now I'm looking forward to Book II even if it is darker!

:-)
ninz chapter 36 . 1/14/2007
I really loved this chapter!Well done!
marialisa chapter 36 . 1/12/2007
Oh wow, this was such a powerful chapter.

You use the flashbacks very well; they really help round out the characters and the story.

Looking forward to the next chapter :-)
anmodo chapter 36 . 1/12/2007
Okay...this? got me crazy weepy. That was so well-written. I love how you weave all these stories together. It's so good. The thought of Danny with a sick child is just heartbreaking.
katydid13 chapter 36 . 1/12/2007
I love the flashbacks that tell you how they got to where they are today. Excellent chapter.
marialisa chapter 35 . 1/8/2007
D*mn it, missed another update - sorry!

You are building the tension very well; I'm on tenterhooks wanting to know whats wrong with Diego!
anmodo chapter 35 . 1/8/2007
Oh no! Poor Diego. And Emma and Danny. I'm gripped by this. I can't wait for Danny and Sam to be reunited with their families. I'm more interested in this story than I am in the real show.
anmodo chapter 33 . 1/2/2007
Love all your latest updates. This is a riveting, beautiful story.
marialisa chapter 33 . 1/2/2007
Sorry, I missed a few updates!

Loved the scene describing Martin saying goodbye to Ruby - very moving.

Looking forward to the next update
marialisa chapter 28 . 12/30/2006
That was a really nice contrast to the previous chapter and the way to structured the chapter allowed us to see how she moved from enjoying some time away to missing her family and wanting to be at home with them

This is a very, very, good fic. I look forward to your next update
anmodo chapter 28 . 12/30/2006
Brilliant flashback scene. That was so beautifully done. Your writing really is more like a novel than a fanfic. And I mean that is a very complimentry way!
anmodo chapter 27 . 12/13/2006
Great conversation. This was so natural and true to both of their characters. I've often thought that they are a lot alike and they don't even realize it. They both have come so far in their lives and nothing came to them easily.

I love Samantha's struggle. It's very well-written. Her conflict is very organic.

I know you never would have let Danny and Sam do something they would regret, but I liked the tension of having it seem like it could head in that direction.
casey08 chapter 27 . 12/12/2006
that was an awesome chapter...i loved the last paragraph where sam says she wouldnt change martin. please update soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »