Reviews for A Few Detentions and A Story
tanithlipsky chapter 50 . 10/21
nice
You-Know-Who, really?
Guest chapter 24 . 4/3/2016
I just finished the story and am sorry to see it go. thanks for writing it! you are a great writer!
Chameleonxx chapter 50 . 4/26/2015
NICE!
iruleoverboyz chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
I'm Canadian and my mum works as a model, my dad is a movie director and I attend demons qestra prepotory bording school ( its a private school) in france! Oh and my parents are the 13th richest people in the world!
JaneyGrace chapter 50 . 8/23/2013
Well I just finished reading it. I know i'm a bit late, 2 years passed, but it's better late then never I guess. I really loved your story, it has very special scenes between friends, brothers and sisters (even if only by heart. sometimes I think those type of connections are stronger than many others), and in love couples. Since the end of the books that I wanted to read something that I feel it's real, that could have really happened before the series and I think you accomplished that. I'm only sorry that I took so long to find it
bhuvanabi chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
Plausible or highly likely?
Emmcho chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
Lol! This is my second time reading this story and I just realized the chocolates were probably Hershey kisses. I love Hersey kisses.
CelticCrossings chapter 50 . 1/20/2013
So, I have absolutely fallen in love with this story. In the last two chapters I teared up quite a bit. I came from a very small high school and could relate quite well with what was going on. By your author's note I teared up again because the last movie came out as I was getting ready to move on to University. Loved this story, I'm so glad you shared it on Fanfiction.
MayaPotter97 chapter 50 . 6/17/2012
Okay, so I thought of reviewing when I'd finished the whole thing, and I'm sad to say I finished reading your story only yesterday around 5am in the morning.

What can I say? Oh, god, I just loved the heck outta it. You just got Lily and James's so well...it had really sappy moments, but oh well, I loved 'em all, I'm just a hopeless romantic. As for Sirius and Nikeia, I loved how Nikeia started opening up for Sirius, and how he sort of changed but remained like plain old Sirius, I enjoyed that very much. Remus's character was very well portrayed, and so was Peter's. Alice and Frank made an adorable couple.

As for the plot itself, I must tell you you really kept me thrilled at times. You should have seen me 'aww'-ing over Lily and James's first kiss, or the face I pulled when it was revealed Stacey was a Death Eater...I also had a pretty weird expression in my face when Laila came into the story, I couldn't stop muttering I was 'gonna kill that little revolting hoe', haha :D

Anyway, this story is just utterly perfect. I've loved everything about it, and I think it is one of my favourite J/L long stories, if not my favourite of them all! Thanks SO much for writing this, it was an utterly brilliant story. Hands down.

Maya x
MayaPotter97 chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
I've just finished Chapter Four, but I'm already in love with this story! It's so amazing, I can't wait to see what happens next...I'll review again when I finish the whole story :D

Maya x
BuckBeak90 chapter 33 . 2/14/2012
Awww,I love how sappy,romantic,mushy and love-sick puppy Sirius is with Nikeia. I mean one rarely reads (in fanfic stories and as well in Jo's)about Sirius being like that and it's quite a nice change.

Love the story btw, it has a bit too much fluff, but that's cool because it's never over the top and fits perfectly with the whole story. So all in all, I love it so far and I'm pretty sure I'll love the rest.

Cheers!
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 50 . 1/14/2012
Can't believe it's over. Your story was wonderful. I love all 50 chapters of it! love the strong bond of friendship and camaraderie all the characters had. i loved watching the relationship between james and lily grew into the awesomeness that you gave in the end. i'm a little peeved about the unanswered question on why Voldemort had attacked Lily & James and Alice & Frank though. overall, love your story.
PotterHeadxx3 chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
When Stacey said she fancied James this is what I was thinking: "You better stay off Lily's man!" Hahahahaa
sunsfan99 chapter 26 . 8/14/2011
I just realized that Lily is the reason that Fred and George had the map, and then Harry.