Reviews for Self Destruction Lies In Numbers
Veronica chapter 30 . 7/22
I have been on a Rollercoaster of emotions for the past 3 days. You broke my heart way too many times, made me laugh and giggle like an idiot outloud, I don't bite my nails anymore so instead I bit my finger or pulled on my hair when the mystery, drama, suspense, and fucking cliffhangers had me going crazy. This fucked up relationship between Sasuke and Sakura is so intense; I'll describe it with lyrics just like you lol:
"I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU I CAN'T STOP THINKING OF YOU"
"I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, WHY DO I LOVE YOU?"
"GO, IF YOU WANNA GO, BUT STAY IF YOU WANNA KNOW THE WAY THROUGH THE MESS WE MADE..."
etc...
So passionate, so ansgty, so violent, so sweet, so strong, so fragile, so moody and so much push and pull between extremes I was almost tempted to kill them myself, but I love them so much. I was so happy when at the end they reached a new level of understanding, finally giving in to each other and they were, even if just for a moment, just a happy boy and a happy girl.

Normally, when reading SasuSaku, I don't really care for the other couples or people around them, but you had me caring about everybody here.
(SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS in the next part of my review)
That being said, you bitch! You had me crying and heartbroken 'cause I thought Neji, Tenten, and Asuma were dead this whole time when they weren't!? Are you going to finally kill them in the sequel? Oh my heart! I don't even want to think about it.
And speaking of Asuma, how are Kurenai and Kakashi supposed to take the news? Assuming they hopefully find him and the others. They seemed like they were sort of caring for each other a bit more than friends, and I was really rooting for them, totally shipped them, but now that Asuma is still alive (you didn't say his name but I Know that's him!), my shipping feels are all confused.
Where did Temari go? What did she do? Why did she try to kill Ino? don't tell me it was jealousy.. smh
Gaara, what happened to him too?
I love the idea of Hanabi as a villain since she is such a badass and in my opinion, the Naruto manga and Anime needed more of her coolness. Anyway, How did Hinata really take all of this? I think we needed a bit more from her perspective, you know, for character growth/development and whatnot. Hopefully you can take that into consideration for the sequel. Her cousin is "dead", her sister has betrayed her! She must be a mess, and yet all we really get is shy, sad, or insecure Hinata.
What's up with Itachi? What kind of jutsu is he using to control all these people and hear their thoughts? What's up with his Orochimaru-like obsession with children? I get that for what he is planning, his experiments succeeded with preteens, but what's with the babies? Why did Itachi really kiss Sakura? I personally think he is jealous of the fact that he has manipulated Sasuke to be like him, and yet Sasuke has somebody in his life that loves him for who he is and Itachi doesn't. Although I dont see how kissing her helps him find out "what she is".
I have so many more other things to say, but it's 2:30am, I'm sleepy and I feel this "review" is way too long already.
I have read a lot, A LOT of SasuSaku lately, too much actually, but I gotta say your fanfiction has been one of my favorites, thanks so much for such an incredible story! Although, I gotta say, I am really disappointed that you haven't finished the sequel, considering how excited I was and how much I looked forward to it when you announced it in your Author's Notes, repeatedly.
Please come back to it! I need to know what happens next!
I loved your writing, so I'm gonna go ahead and read whatever other Naruto-related completed stories you've got.
I dont know how I got through chapter 8 just now because while the furious and violent flirting in the tent was so HOT, I cringed and cringed and cringed and I was like "guys! you gotta tone it down a notch ! everyone will hear you!" LOLOL
CHESSIETEE chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
Your story is ABSOLUTELY amazing! Haha it's really playful with the emotions of sasuke and Sakura but I love how you include everyone else as well. This is great... (:
kuro.no.nukenin chapter 30 . 12/28/2011
I am glad there is a sequel.
glitterypony chapter 27 . 7/13/2011
this chapter is so beautiful. -sobs and cries into my teddy bear-
Blue Aidelle chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
cute...
rainbow spell chapter 26 . 3/30/2011
oh pul-leazee...
rainbow spell chapter 25 . 3/29/2011
well bull! she accuses sasuke of being all mighty what is she herself then! she thinks she's all smart and awesome well she's not! he was right! if she loves him so much then why cant she read behind his words! freakin hypocrite!
rainbow spell chapter 24 . 3/29/2011
cute
rainbow spell chapter 21 . 3/28/2011
FINALLY! so cute :)
rainbow spell chapter 20 . 3/27/2011
well she did deserve that...