Reviews for In a Pickle
EvilRoses chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
You wanna know how good your story is? I laughed so hard I started choking and I nearly blacked out.
Annie May chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
BRILLIANCE!
TheJunebug1218 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
'I'm not confused, Dad! Dean's a pickle!' I'm dying right now! XD
Mayrt chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
THIS STORY IS THE FUNIEST STORY I EVER READ!HA HA HA

I FELT LIKE I WAS GOING TO DIE OF LAUGHING SO MUCH! :) :) :) :) :) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
nerdydarkcupcake chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
are good :)
Panda Blitz chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
LOL
scorpiustar chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
hahaha i love it! i like when it says, and dean keep staring without eyes hahaha i keep laughing, and when he say man this is going to be embarrassing but i have to look for help,,,and the pickle just keep staring he took that as an OK. hahahaa! i thought that will be unable to finish the story because i was laughing so much...hahahaa the story is one of my favorite.
happyday girl chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
HAHA this has got to be the funniest story EVER!

Dean the pickle!

i love the suspense, but i love the ending more

"Yeah," Dean nodded, "you have. I have one question for you, though, Sammy."

"What?" Sam asked as his face turned bright red with embarrassment.

"Why did you tell my pickle that you loved it?"

funniest line i have ever read!

well done, i havent luaghed so much for ages!

happyday girl

TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Oh, my dear sweet Lord, that was funny. I've got tears in my eyes, and I'm laughing so hard I can barely type this review. That was FUNNY. Great job!
cleared account 02 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
*howls with laughter* Brilliant! Just brilliant!
jenelric chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I wasn't going to read this because honestly...a pickle? But then I was depressed and I needed something to cheer me up, and what the hell, right?

But oh my God. That was just too funny. It actually had me laughing out loud. It was just brilliant! Sam hanging out with a pickle all day, and then Dean comes in just as he tells the pickle he loves it. Haha! Oh God, I'm going to be smiling for a long while.

Thanks so much for an awesome story, and for making my day!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
AW POOR SAMMY! How adorable was that? I thought it was going to be stupid but I actually loved it!
Payce D. Elui chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
too damn hilarious. Practically fell out of my seat, laughing! Thanks for the read!
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
...You are a really random person, aren't cha? Still, this was just great. It is kind of sad that Sam automatically thought his brother got turned into a pickle, there will be no living with Dean now...
APatchOfSunlight chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Absurdly funny. That one had me in conniptions. It was very hard to take this fic seriously from the get go, although I suppose that was the point wasn't it?

Thanks for writing this.