Reviews for Out of Pills
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This was so very good! I loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I liked the fact that you put it so Padme wanted the baby. Made it more interesting I think. Good job!
Cottencandy chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Cool I liked it a lot. I always thought she became pregnant that way!
anakinlover chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
you shld definitely write more. :-)
Haninator chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
The twins that were never supposed to happen. Nice explanation of exactly what was going through Padme's mind.
Flauge Fang chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This was very well writen! Great metaphor with the blanket and not only were you able to capture the characters well without taking away from the power of this piece, but the readers, like myself, got to see a different side to the characters not portrayed in the movies directly!

The form too was very nice and your writing gives off the idea you know how to write to not only capture the essence of the characters, but capture your readers' interest. This is key to what writers need. They must be able to get across a series of ideas and portray them clearly, which you have done while also attracting a large crowd to your work!

Very well done!
Jaz-LiL-Bai-Kay chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That latest thought caused Padme to grin briefly as she imagined such people as Obi-Wan and Yoda visiting courtesans.

lol that bit made me crack up :P
lotzaluv chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Not the first time I've read this, but just as amazing as the first time. Loved the vulnerability and emotion.
Jedi Master Gigi chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
love it very funny you have got to be one of my favorite authors!
Tinian I'att chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Wow. This was really good.
Blackwood550 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Yeah...nice.

Little girl forgot her pills...hehe
Becca331110 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
How sweet. I loved this. Great job! w
Spirited Heart chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
this was a great story. congrats and please write more!

cheers,

Habs :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
liked it a lot - was in good taste. must do homework now.
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Verl well done. Loved the concept, the mild humor, and the love and passion. This goes in my favorites list.