Reviews for Fancy That!
InuKeifer chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
Wow!Great chapter!The updates are slow,but they're coming,I for updating and please update soon!
SliverOfSilver88 chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
Ahaha this is a great fic! I always liked Ino/Deidara. people think its just stupid but I reckon its fun

Keep it up!

xxBroken21xx chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
I love this story! I cant wait to know what happens next. Pleaseupdate SOON! -
joyrid3 chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
Great chapter! Go Shikamaru! Deidara is being an ass, but that's why we love him! Hope you update soon!
SanestInsanest chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
Equivalence principal makes me think of Full Metal Alchemist.

Very nice execution though and the interaction between Shikamaru and Deidara was absolutely excellant. Good job!
Paperclip-Mentality chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
You updated! *throws confeti* I'm glad your planing on working on this again because its wonderful, everyone in perfectly in character and everything. Can't wait to see the next chapter!
mana yuri chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
i really like this story! please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
this is really good; update soon!
JenKonoha chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
Awesome chapter! you should update more often this story is great!
FrolickingToast chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
AW meanie deidara! be nice to ino-chan! *hugglez* im glad you're back! im so psyched for the next chapter, UN!
CountryFire chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
I think I love you. PLEASE, WHEN WILL YOU POST THE NEW CHAPTER? MY HUNGER FOR WELL-WRITTEN CRACK HAS GROWN!

Deidara is such a prick. And that's why we love him! You have everyone's character down so well, I can see it in the Manga as I read!
I play wid fir3 chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
good cop? Evil cop, more like. Good one! *gives a cookie* Thank goodness you're still going on. I like this.
Manixa chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
That totally sucks! That happened to me before with a fanfic I was writing...I lost it twice, then never finished it. LOL.

I am very happy that you have updated this. :3 I love it so much. 'specially Deidara.
AdequateNerd chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
HEY! What are the rumours?
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
Yes they settle their differences in a very manly way...cough...Shikamaru better beat Deidara.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »