Reviews for Reenactment
FenrirKeyblade chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
...Le eep.

Sora is Lara, Kairi is Kuri, Riku is Riika, DI is HB, Cid is Red (yaaaaay), Yuffie i Tifa (win), Leon is Vincent (-glomps you-), and. Aerith is. Um. Yuna?

OTL

Dude, I haven't played any FF. This will get confusing, lmao.

Donald is Keya and Goofy is Tech, or is it the other way 'round?

I look forward to more, because I'm confused- is it going to play out like normal and Lara stay as a Heartless and Riika not safe Kuri or are they next gen or something or.

Or.

Or?

xD

Arg, wow, this stuff is awesome. It makes me happy xP
ainulaadne chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
Interesting.. a rewrite? Hmm. I'm curious to see where you go with this. Will the story be exactly the same? What will the difference of gender mean for the difference of the events?

Often, while playing KH1, I thought, "If only Sora and Riku were girls! Then maybe Sora would realize that Riku was upset, and reassure him that he was his best friend, even more so than Donald or Goofy."
white moon dragon of light chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
i'm kinda confused with this story.

1. why are did you rename kairi, sora, and riku?

2. and why did you name kuri after food?

3. and finally i don't really get it?

sorry if i sounded mean but i haven't even past part one yet. (KH2 & 1/2 was easier to beat) so i don't know whats going on other than that i like this story i hope you update soon bye! ]
Renegade Of Illumination chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
What's this? A rewrite of Kingdom Hearts with confused genders and worlds? I LOVE IT! Kinda copied, but appropriately creative.

Kuri could use more manliness though... he was too feminine, despite him coming from Kairi. Riika, me like. But how does Lara connect to Sora? Wait... it's the 'ra's right? IT HAS GOT TO BE THE 'RA'S! YES! I HAVE ANSWERED MY OWN QUESTIONS!

Looking forward to next chapters

Renegade Of Illumination
Sciencefictionsquirrel chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Really good, Faer! Keep it up!