Reviews for I've Never
curio cherry chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Hilarious! so fun reading this! thank you!
Nova of Mink chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I don't care how many times I read this story. It always makes me smile. Love it.
AlSmash chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This fic brings back memories and still never gets old
vegie kun chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I remember reading this a long time ago on a different site. I'm glad to have it here so I can put it in my favorites list. Really hilarious.
SamHAS chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I read this story a few years back and just decided today to see if I'd really find it here- and I'm so glad I did!

I looovvve this fic!
Kitty Black Cat chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Oh yeah! I can't believe I found this fic again! It must be one of the first fics I have ever read (since I started reading Gundam Wing only fics at first)I love it. Made me discover the game I've never(gotta love this game and this story is such a great example) Anyway, just wanted to say I loved it!
Kaidasti chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
This is the funniest story ever! I love it! Wow, go Duo and Hilde. And I love Wufei's proposal!
Omnicat chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Hahah. Cool. Silly. Cute. Simple review, ne?
heaven'sgirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah...

i just can't stop laughing!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah...
Gundam Gurl chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
gorgus! beautiful! loved it! write more! it was the best fic IN THE WORLD! perfectly done!

-cece
Phillip the Nickel chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
that was a funny story good job!
Kalorna Enera chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Just wanted to pop in and say that I had printed this off months ago, I liked it so much. Me and my friends read it while eating lunch...wel, during lunch we weren't able to eat much for laughing.

Very good one!
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
I couldn't stop laughing.
Mikito chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
:D Great story :D
Lily Thorne chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
I LOVE that last line . . .

"I've never proposed to someone in a drunken rage."

Oh man . . . this REALLY needs a follow up!