Reviews for Ten Steps to solve a Problem
carrotmusic chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
Great story! I loved the push/pull conflict of it all. The flashbacks were very enlightening, although I would have put the last one before the actual end of the story. Thanks for sharing and write more if you have a chance!
Skier Chick chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
great story!
Chandar chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
Just finished the story and enjoyed it. But, this felt a lttle like a cruel Stephaine instead of a loving Babe!
Margaretlucylu chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
i loved this whole story
rangerette chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
Wow! What a total bitch. This Steph definitely does not deserve ranger even a second.
rangerette chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
PricklySare chapter 10 . 3/22/2010
This was a nice take on the whole "relationship" between Steph, Ranger and Joe. I like the change in scenery as well. It was nice to get them out of the Burg to work out their problems. Good Job.-Sare
Barb4psu chapter 10 . 12/19/2009
Just read this whole thing and loved it! great story line and how i would picture Steph making that decision! well written! sequel?
Tia Bella chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
The plot was promising. However Stephanie irritated the hell out of me the whole way through, she had more mood swings than a teenage girl with PMS. The basics are there with this story but it needs some work.
lanicker chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
So good! Love it!
Stahchild chapter 10 . 8/29/2008
Yay you finished. I'd started reading this story a long time ago but for some strange reason it dropped off my fanfic reading list. I'm so glad I found it again. That flashback broke my heart, but I love the fact that you've finished with a (well almost) HEA.
suz chapter 10 . 9/22/2007
I quite enjoyed that - read it in one sitting, so that says something. But I found the grammatical and phrasing errors pretty distracting - you need to find yourself a good Beta.

oh, and a pet peeve - you cant say 'her eyes literally burned through her coffee cup'...literally means it actually happened. I know people say things like that all the time - it drives me bonkers.

Good story though, keep writing.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 10 . 8/8/2007
Aww, that was so sweet!
Peanut16 chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
Great job, and congrats on finishing the great story!
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 10 . 8/3/2007
What an incredible story, Babe! I just read the entire thing in one sitting and I couldn't tear away from it. I think it was good for Steph to get away for a while. I'm glad that Ranger fought for her like he should have done all along. I'm a little surprised about the proposal so soon, but I liked Steph's response to it. Great job!

I read LMT the day it came out. It was good, but it was a little lacking as far as Plum books go. Still a good book and you should read it, but it wasn't one of JE's best.