Reviews for Hunters: Snow White
WinchesterVivi chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
i know how you feel with winging it...im just like f it they get the point...just not a clearly as i wrote it...sometimes hell im just lazy and would watch reruns on tv instead :P do you think when i can see this sequel come to my computer screen? lol don tell me too much or my head will go crazy wondering what dean-o's hand is gonna to willingly XD
Sarah the mutant farm girl chapter 12 . 11/21/2006
Wow, I read the whole thing in one sitting and I'm a painfully slow reader so that's saying something. I loved it. Jack is just awesome and the Schneewittchen was fantastic. A very good story. Now I'm off to catch a few z's then clean house for turkey day but after that I'll be reading the next story in the series. You're truely amazing I'm glad I was told to read your fics! Have a great holiday!
EmSyd chapter 12 . 8/29/2006
Wicked.
angel679 chapter 12 . 8/22/2006
Really loved the final chapter. Back to normal them fighting especially over the M&M's. I also loved the fact that Dean could read the way Jack was feeling and what to say to her. I'm so glad that you gave him the depth that we all know he has but tries to hide.
angel679 chapter 11 . 8/22/2006
Great update man they sure get smacked around and knocked around. Loved the way you ended the chapter as well it was very nice way bonding.
Mander08 chapter 12 . 8/22/2006
::Laughs:: OH NO THE M&Ms ARE OUT THE WINDOW! Dean better not drop them ... 'cause then there will be two unhappy people in the car. Jack 'cause he took 'em from her and Dean 'cause he dropped 'em.

Awesome story Blaze. Very good. ::Two thumbs up:

Alec: ::Two thumbs up:: Cant wait for your next story.
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 12 . 8/22/2006
aw man I love the angst lol. but I also love the little cutesy moments with Dean and Jack because they're so freakin alike lol. I'm really glad you just said you were gonna write a sequel instead of what a lot of authors do and tease for like half the story lol that bugs the hell out of me. Well anyway, hurry up with that sequel!
Mander08 chapter 10 . 8/14/2006
Ew Step mother sleeping with her step son ... ::shivers:: Brother sleeping with brother however is a ok...

Alec: That's off topic.

Oh... oops..

Alec: Awesome story Blaze. Jack is cool... she's blunt... just says whats on her mind.

You do that... anywho's awesome chapter ::two thumbs up:: Update soon... cant wait to see them kick Alexs ass... and the step mom cause i dont like her.
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 10 . 8/14/2006
ooh I could just hit Alex. Too bad he's not real lol. Anyway, really happy for the two updates in one day! Can't wait for more!
angel679 chapter 10 . 8/14/2006
Man its time to tear Alex limb from limb and the lovely stepmom needs to be hurled from the highest available building. Great update cant wait for the next one.
Mander08 chapter 9 . 8/14/2006
_... can't wait for the next chapter. This story is awesome

Alec: ::nods:: I dont like Riley's step mother... i cant remember her brothers name ::shrugs:: Awesome story, update soon.
angel679 chapter 9 . 8/14/2006
Whose complaining you can make it as many chapters as you want the story is great. Cant wait for the next update. Thought it was funny Jack drugged Riley though if it were me and I had something like that chasing me Id be damned if Id leave somewhere that was semi safe.
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 9 . 8/14/2006
oh thank GOD you didn't make it a six chapter fic, its way too good for that. Well idk if funniness is a word (I think it is) but can't wait for the angst! me loves the angst lol. Update soon!
Mander08 chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
Hm somethings up with that step mother. ::shrugs:: awesome chapter.

Alec: Very cool... and go Jack for hitting the girl...

::laughs:: Knocked her ass out!

Alec: ::nods:: Update soon Blaze

Me and Alec: ::Two thumbs up::
angel679 chapter 8 . 8/12/2006
Cant wait for the next update. I love the constant back and forth of the guys and jack. Hope you put the boys in the same room with Alex that would be a blast. Really enjoying this story alot.