Reviews for Soccer OUCH!
Honor Reid chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Really enjoyed your story! I loved how Ryan tried to go it alone but then learned even tough guys need help.

Very well done!
Ocaso chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Great story. Well done.

Cheers,

Ocaso.
BSCfan chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
I love parenting stories and this one was really good! You captured first season Ryan so well and I love mama-bear Kirsten.
othgirl2010 chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
HEY UPDATE SOON.
amitai chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Just finished reading this, and I LOVED it. _ Just the perfect mix of Ryan!Logic, Cohen parenting, angst and humour for me... lovely. Thank you for this!

-amitai
nordesm chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
This was amazing! I could easily picture Ryan acting like this. I love seeing the Cohens all concerned and parental. Very good stuff! I do hope you're still writing. :)
Cutiepie2191 chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
Great story! Keep up the good work:)
montana holmes chapter 5 . 2/20/2007
you have a fantastic story here, but the title doesn't do it justice. maybe you should consider renaming it
cheekymonkey88 chapter 5 . 1/19/2007
Great story!
Von chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
Loved it! Excellent! Wonderful! Every moment was cute, from them targeting Ryan 'cause he's so good, to him hiding it and everyone's concern.. (well, everyone who matters).

I missed seeing Seth's reaction.. he seemed to dissapear just before 'the revelation'. Ah well..
Leentje chapter 5 . 9/20/2006
THS WAS VERY VERY GOOD

KEEP GOING

BYE BYE
yui chapter 5 . 9/15/2006
Yay! Love it! Continue ! (:
Rebel Goddess chapter 5 . 9/15/2006
Once again I'm awing. That was such a nice chapter. More please, of this or another story. Glad to hear Ryan finally learnt his lesson.
Fanny chapter 5 . 9/14/2006
I love this story, great job!
slinn01 chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
I liked this chapter a lot-love that Ryan called and Kirsten went to get him! So cute!