Reviews for Old Habits
H. P. Lovecats chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Adorable! Panda and Bijou probably would be cute together, though they already have other fiercly followed pairings. They as individuals even are just so cute!
Angel-Gal73 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
This was ah-dorable! ('ah-dorable' is used in my fav book series eva, 'The Clique') I mean, I felt bad for Bijou when she said that she and Hamtaro had broken up. But then I felt happy when Panda cheered her up, and at the end, when Bijou was asking for gray flowers. The same color as Panda's eyes...wel, I can't wait for those updates to ur stories!

cya!

angel

P.S Oh yeah, and yes, I do like the Harry Potter series. I don't love it, (ive only read two books!) but I'm still kind of a fan.
lelathesa chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Secretly I luv the BXP couple! Why don't they have this on the show?
sparkleshine101 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Aww Panda and Bijou are a cute couple! This was adorable! And I loved the ending, so cute! I can't wait for your updates (of your other stories, of course!)
Papayas Say That's Kooky chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Oh...that was marvelous! I love that couple! This was very well written and very nicely done. Just enough fluff to make you swoon, but not enough to make you gag and cough up your own esophogus.

I absolutely LOVED the ending. Very well done!

PSTK
Capybara 773 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Hee hee. Panda's a player now. Going out with Pashmina AND Bijou will take some doing.

Sayonara!

Capybara 773
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
That was so cute! I liked how Panda did his best to cheer Bijou up. You did a really good job!
ketherandsandy4ever chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
That was really cute! I like PandaxBij too. And I'm writing a story with Bij as the main character soon. CAlled 101 Ways To Find True Love. Sorry I haven't updated in a while (I'm not dead either) I was in Hawaii but I'm back now!
kamaren chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
thanks for writting this i like it a lot!
SilverAngel223 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
That was really cute and awesome! You really are the one-shot queen :)
lupyne chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Cool, another Panda and Bijou oneshot!

I've only seen one of these, it was written by sugar-kiwi, I think.

This one is good too. You written it in a way that does not make these two seem like an odd couple.
Ham-Kelly chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
It was uber short and uber cute. Not to mention uber cool, and uber... uber'd. xP
melonstyle chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Very cute, Oneshot Queen!

But there's just no convincing me, huh? (waves flag with Pashmina and Panda surrounded by hearts pictured on it)

But I'm still adding this to faves!

Adios!