Reviews for Twirlygigs and Gizzards
I enjoy this story, but the transphobic jokes make me highly uncomfortable...aren't u aware that if a trans kid read this they'd be deeply hurt? This is the 21'st century, don't go throwing words like she-male and hermaphrodite around...honestly and I know it's been like 8 years so I hope you've grown up
SoundScream chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
i love it
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
This story is so frickin' cute it murdered my sweet tooth and gave me diabetes. I loved it. You are a very good writer with great attention to detail and wonderful descriptions. I hope you keep writing. Cheshire ~
bassoongirl14 chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
Totally loved this story!
girlpod50000 chapter 12 . 4/30/2014
so... adorable...I...Love...
Requiem of memory chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I LOVE IT
The Shuiro Amaya chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
Cute and sweet. And I've always had a soft spot for GaaSaku, so this fic was fun to read. The misconceptions that Ino and Choji came up with were hilarious, as were Lee's reactions to, well, everything. Because Lee.
Great story! Good luck with your future endeavors.
:D
Kanpai,
Scarlet
Shinju-chu chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
I love this story. If only I wasn't lazy enough to go favorite it on my account XP XDDDD Good luck!
IamApersonNOWleave chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
CUUUUUUUUUUUTE! X3
Okinawa Girl chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
I loved this story so funny and cute! Love GaaraxSakura forever!
Ava chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
My jaw hurts from smiling too much. This is a refreshing, sweet tale. Thanks. :)
Oro-shadow1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Lol!
Ileah chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
That Sasuke line about oregano really is awesome. I also liked how young everyone acted, and they spent most of their time actually being kids.
Proper the Incredible chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
There were some moments I cried, some I awed, and some I laughed for so long and hard I nearly pissed myself.
Gaara lover chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
i read ur story and realized i twitch really bad when i laugh. ur stories are that funny.