Reviews for Twirlygigs and Gizzards
so... adorable...I...Love...
Requiem of memory chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I LOVE IT
The Shuiro Amaya chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
Cute and sweet. And I've always had a soft spot for GaaSaku, so this fic was fun to read. The misconceptions that Ino and Choji came up with were hilarious, as were Lee's reactions to, well, everything. Because Lee.
Great story! Good luck with your future endeavors.
:D
Kanpai,
Scarlet
Shinju-chu chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
I love this story. If only I wasn't lazy enough to go favorite it on my account XP XDDDD Good luck!
IamApersonNOWleave chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
CUUUUUUUUUUUTE! X3
Okinawa Girl chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
I loved this story so funny and cute! Love GaaraxSakura forever!
Ava chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
My jaw hurts from smiling too much. This is a refreshing, sweet tale. Thanks. :)
Oro-shadow1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Lol!
Ileah chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
That Sasuke line about oregano really is awesome. I also liked how young everyone acted, and they spent most of their time actually being kids.
Proper the Incredible chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
There were some moments I cried, some I awed, and some I laughed for so long and hard I nearly pissed myself.
Gaara lover chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
i read ur story and realized i twitch really bad when i laugh. ur stories are that funny.
always-kh chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
As Temari put it, you could be like Naruto and never be sick a day in your life, or you could have a Magical Protective Sand Shield, but it really wasn't fair to ask for both.-hmmm good point. and it is more interesting if he gets sick often

anyway i like the way the story's progressing. :)
always-kh chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
"Naruto?" the caller asked again in a hopeless, confused sort of voice, the verbal equivalent of staring into space.

"Yes?"

"Naruto," whined the caller.

Naruto rolled his eyes. "Sasuke," he said in the same whining voice the phoner was using.

"My neighbors... they're... they're... get over here."

Naruto sighed, gazing longingly over at Hinata, who was watching with Lee from the doorway. "Can I bring some people?"

"I don't care, just come."

"Where do you live?"

"The Uchiha Mansion," Sasuke said in a "duh" type of voice.

Naruto rolled his eyes impatiently. "Yeah, well, I live at Chateau Uzumaki, that doesn't tell you how to get there, now, does it? Do you have, I don't know, an address?"

"Oh... uh... 619 Tenth Street."

"Good boy."

-lol i think that was my favorite scene it seems pretty in character and amusing.

i also liked the thoughts that gaara was a little scared of sakura.
filipinochick chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
Lols! Hilarious! XD I've gotta say my favorite part was when she found out that they were following her and Gaara around!Like I'd be PISSED! XP 3
Annasvip chapter 12 . 2/4/2011
Such a funny story. Even tough Gaara is not this way, heh. But I tried to ignore this and enjoy, and it was a lot of fun. Thanks for writing.