Reviews for Testament
sckid chapter 15 . 11/17/2008
I have no idea why this story has so few reviews, especially a story of such unbelievably good quality! I adore it, and I just want to thank you for sharing your awesome writing talent with the people on .
Shadigan Shinen chapter 15 . 8/16/2006
This story has no equal over the net.

It's simply one of the best, I have ever read and the continueations Devil's Dance and Silent Scream are just magnificent and cool. Where you got the idea from I don't know, but I just love it.
Crystal Shekeira chapter 15 . 8/14/2006
Beautiful, amazing, powerful, emotional, raw.

Incomparable.

Thank you for sharing it with us. I look forward to your next installment.
Lady Starscream chapter 14 . 8/13/2006
GAH! what's going to happen next! this is geting so interesting! it just keeps going, and going, and going!
Lady Starscream chapter 7 . 8/13/2006
Gah! THUD!

that was the sound of a jaw hitting the flooring, by the way. I only have one thing to say. W.O.W. I absolutely LOVE how you described the all-powerfull Matrix and how it protected Rusti attacking the evil-followers. Absolutely... just.. wow!
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
Wow.

I'm in awe, and more than slightly humbled right now. I'd read some of your stories over on Lexicon, but never any of the bigger ones. It feels as though I'm reading a Transformers novel rather than a fan fiction story.

The characterisations are top notch. Having both Optimus and Rodimus Prime is an interesting way to go, but it really works from what I've seen so far. Optimus in particular is a joy to read; it's nice to see someone going into such depth regarding his loneliness and cut off nature.

Your almost encyclopedic knowledge of the different Transformers is impressive, as well. Half the time I had to look up which Autobots were which (some of the Headmasters in particular). It's cool to see such a wide picture of the Autobots, as well as seeing some of the lesser used 'Bots (like Streetwise and the other Protectobots) being utilised in a way that makes sense for their character, rather than a gratuitous cameo.

And some of the stuff in here is darker than a Transformers story has any right to be, especially (and ironically) the Rusti segments. Actions have consequences, and it's certainly an interesting experience to see the once naive and sunny faced character of Daniel changed into the bitter, angry man presented here.

Looking forward to reading the next chapters as I get to them (which probably won't take long).
PuraJazzBot chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
First, let me say i'm glad to see this up on FF. i previously read this back when it was up on Lexicon and i absolutely loved the darker edge you gave to some of our favorite and/or lesser known characters. i felt you also did a good job in getting people to empathize/sympathize with Rusti - not an easy thing to do with a fanchara.

also loved the use of the puppets and the Protectobots in this.

all in all, very well done!
Crystal Shekeira chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
Short review this time, and in two words: Holy shit.
Solsabre1 chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
Hey, Tams! Glad to see you posting your stories on fanfiction. net.

Anyway if you didn't know, it's me Stormraider from Gensis Post. I figured I've read most of your stories, but have never reviewed them.

When I read Testament, it had me on my seat the entire time. It was also like I openned my eyes for the first time to the world, cause you delve into topics and relationships that few others explore. Heavens, your stories have so many twists and turns that I have to slow down my normal reading speed so I don't miss anything.

One thing I've been having trouble with is when I'm reading a normal scene I always miss the transition from a physical setting(the way you and I see the world) to like when Rusti was either influenced by the matrix or 'joys' during the story, she starts seeing things that are abnormal.

Long story short: Ex: watching a street in Fort Max and BOOM next I know we're inside Rusti's head.

I do realize part of the reason for this is because you use a first person perspective (we see what Rusti or Optimus sees) and not seeing the BIG PICTURE as a reader would see with third person perspective. That's what makes this such a great story, it keeps us readers on our toes. It also makes it a challenge for us to try and predict what's going to happen next.

Though there are a few questions I had even after I read the stories through a time or two. Like, how exactly did Optimus and Rodimus become unoffical caretakers or guardians when she was a baby. Also was it the constant contract with the Primes that caused her sort of *connect* with the matrix and cause the problem with gamma ray defiency? Also, I know you introduced a couple different types of alien races in the story, but I couldn't figure out which one supplied the Doppelgangers with the technology they need. Was it the race of aliens without a head or the ones allied to the Quintessons(sp?)? Or has that fact just not been released yet?

Yikes...I swear... I'm just as bad as Hunter when it comes to rambling...

I still have questions, but I'm going to give it a rest now.

Can't wait for Chapter 7 in DSR! _

STORMRAIDER
Crystal Shekeira chapter 6 . 8/5/2006
Dear gods, where to begin? Firstly, I agree - why hasn't anyone reviewed this amazing story? I know it sounds a little cliche, and I fear I haven't the correct terms to do it justice, but this is amazing. It's like no other Transformer fic I've read: it's dark, deep (very, very deep) and delves into places and emotions that no one has ventured into before. Admittedly, I'm not "in tune" with the S3-bots as I am with the S1 and 2, but putting my vague knowledge aside, it's still damn good.

I'm still trying to figure out Rusti, and where her powers come from. I've skimmed a few of your fics on your site before, and now I believe I have to delve into them deeper. I did read "Graveyard" and that in of itself was potent, powerful.

Anyway, let's just say I'm waiting for chapter seven.