Reviews for Werepokeism
Sandact6 chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Critic: Point out where I copied it, I dare you. firl jausalmcha and Vegetarian Werewolf contacted me originally in order to produce their stories as a spin off from mine.

I stole jokes from many different series in this Fanfic (Simpsons, Futurama, Excel Saga, and some others) but I did not wholesale steal someone else's work, or even a part of someone else's work.
Critic chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
You copied another writers story. You will face punishments
Guest chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Is this done?
The Pokemon Otaku chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
So you're ok with ImaginationMaster continuing your original storyline whilst you branch off your own then? But really... what took you so long to update?! TT
SamPD2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
*Sits at computer reading stories on Fimfiction.*
*Get's very bored. Decides to browser the old TF Pokemon Archive to see if anything actually worth reading has updated in the last year or so.*

*Finds out story which hasn't updated sinceCelestiaknowshowlongisa ctuallyupdated*
*Proceeds to do spittake, frying the electronics*

... Holy shit... Forgive me if I lack enthusiasm, but I believe my eyes are deceiving me...
No way in hell did you just update this story...
No... You have been gone for so long... Are you still dead?
Tsaukpaetra chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
Yeah, certain formatting is broken on the site. I was actually referred here from Imagination Master 16 after reading his beginning attempt to continue the story. And now that you've added a chapter we have official branched-alternate-universe status! ;)
Actually, I'm quite interested on where the two of you decide to take this story, and how closely the parameters match up to each other!
As far as the actual story goes, there are some noticeable grammar errors and word-confusion (series instead of serious for example), and some of the characters' names were mixed at times (I thought it was Ada's goons, not Rini's?), but the overall content was good.
Dantekoala chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
"Some day... I will become an Espeon trainer..." mumbled out Jack in a barely audio able voice. Pays having big ears.

"Guess what!?" I spoke up to them in a cherry voice. No WAY I want to be a trained Espeon!

Lol. I wonder what would happen if one them managed to catch him.
"Yes my pet Espeon?" replied Rini
Lol. I wonder what would happen if one of them managed to catch him.
Dantekoala chapter 7 . 8/23/2012

"Yes my pet Espeon?" replied Rini
Lol. I wonder what would happen if one of them managed to catch him.
Kauris Azurai chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Wow, awesome! You finally updated. I totally didn't expect it!
This was a total surprise, though not an unwelcome one.

I was so lost in the future that it came as a sudden jolt when we returned to the present.
SOME future sight.

I really love Espeon, and love your story. So I'm gonna re-read it again.

I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter, so remember:

"May the flames of criticism temper your steel, as you beat upon the anvil of imagination."
Kauris Azurai
browntown747 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
How could u neglect ur fans and leave this fanfic for 7 years?!
The Delphox Of Delphi chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
Its been so long...So...so long.

I barely can believe that an update of all things to come out of the blue. Blindsighted me...really.

Well, we'll see if its going to take your another few years to update :P In the meantime, welcome back
Sandact6 chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
...You know... You always realize spelling mistakes after you post the bloody story itself. * means edit

" This fanfic was originally founded on humor. As a lot of "People turn into Pokemon" stories at the time were pretty *serious*, I wanted something funny."

There, now enjoy.
NanoCarp chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
You're right. It won't take you a year to write the next chapter. It will take you more than 5. COME ON! I LIKE STORY! WANT MORE PLZ! Blah. Who am I kidding. You probably won't even get the email this sends out. If by chance you do, though... I really enjoy this story so far. I've read it about 3 or 4 times now, and would really love to see it finished.
accountmoved3942 chapter 9 . 5/13/2011