Reviews for Werepokeism
TimeTravelingHipster chapter 1 . 9/26
For ember, it was finished by a fan
By far one of the best tf story's I've ever read
Ember-Fever chapter 10 . 3/1
Please, bring this zombie story back to life.
Corinth The Chronicler chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
Welcome back after Seven Years! This is Poke Actor, but in a more... permanent name and form! This story, along with Janine's make up the more memorable fanfics I have ever read :)
Sandact6 chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Critic: Point out where I copied it, I dare you. firl jausalmcha and Vegetarian Werewolf contacted me originally in order to produce their stories as a spin off from mine.

I stole jokes from many different series in this Fanfic (Simpsons, Futurama, Excel Saga, and some others) but I did not wholesale steal someone else's work, or even a part of someone else's work.
Critic chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
You copied another writers story. You will face punishments
Guest chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Is this done?
The Pokemon Otaku chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
So you're ok with ImaginationMaster continuing your original storyline whilst you branch off your own then? But really... what took you so long to update?! TT
SamPD2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
*Sits at computer reading stories on Fimfiction.*
*Get's very bored. Decides to browser the old TF Pokemon Archive to see if anything actually worth reading has updated in the last year or so.*

*Finds out story which hasn't updated sinceCelestiaknowshowlongisa ctuallyupdated*
*Proceeds to do spittake, frying the electronics*

... Holy shit... Forgive me if I lack enthusiasm, but I believe my eyes are deceiving me...
No way in hell did you just update this story...
No... You have been gone for so long... Are you still dead?
Tsaukpaetra chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
Yeah, certain formatting is broken on the site. I was actually referred here from Imagination Master 16 after reading his beginning attempt to continue the story. And now that you've added a chapter we have official branched-alternate-universe status! ;)
Actually, I'm quite interested on where the two of you decide to take this story, and how closely the parameters match up to each other!
As far as the actual story goes, there are some noticeable grammar errors and word-confusion (series instead of serious for example), and some of the characters' names were mixed at times (I thought it was Ada's goons, not Rini's?), but the overall content was good.
Dantekoala chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
"Some day... I will become an Espeon trainer..." mumbled out Jack in a barely audio able voice. Pays having big ears.

"Guess what!?" I spoke up to them in a cherry voice. No WAY I want to be a trained Espeon!

Lol. I wonder what would happen if one them managed to catch him.
"Yes my pet Espeon?" replied Rini
Lol. I wonder what would happen if one of them managed to catch him.
Dantekoala chapter 7 . 8/23/2012

"Yes my pet Espeon?" replied Rini
Lol. I wonder what would happen if one of them managed to catch him.
Kauris Azurai chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Wow, awesome! You finally updated. I totally didn't expect it!
This was a total surprise, though not an unwelcome one.

I was so lost in the future that it came as a sudden jolt when we returned to the present.
SOME future sight.

I really love Espeon, and love your story. So I'm gonna re-read it again.

I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter, so remember:

"May the flames of criticism temper your steel, as you beat upon the anvil of imagination."
Kauris Azurai
browntown747 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
How could u neglect ur fans and leave this fanfic for 7 years?!