Reviews for Hinata's Mirror
Iria chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
wouw, that was pretty dark, but more good, truly, so good luck and keep going.
IM Master chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Neji got to mushy. Kiba was done pretty well, he showed his compassionate side and his temper. It was a fairly good mix. J told me to ajust my name becauce it didn't give the right expression.
YR Master chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I've been trying to place the song thoughout the story I still can't decicde what it is. But I find these Kyuubi cookies very intresting. Not to mention your evil little touch at the end. So far it's a good story, a love the customary cliff-hanger at the end.
TheSweetestKisses chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
ur story is awsome! i luved it! :D
Teulere chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
OMG, i LOVED it! lol, this sorta made hinata sound like an emo at one point. but i love this story so much! there HAS to be more! HAS TO!
Eagle-Owl chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
Sniff... That was beautiful. Reading about family love makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
Kioji chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
Cute! Leaves me with a sense of satisfaction when all goes right.
Elsie0o0 chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
aww what a wonderful ahppy ending. It'sd the perfect ending that makes you fell all warm inside. No wait, that was the alcohol...j/k. But seriously very wonderful.

wait, is there more? Anyway, I like it. Take care, Elsie.
MightyMongoose chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
*huggles you* So sweet! It was worth the wait! So good and amazing and great and...and...amazing. You guys totally rock (there are two of you right?) and you should definately write more stories! Keep up the good work!

Hugs,

MM
earthlover chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
aw u made me cry i love this story u r bein add to my favs! im speechless your a awsome writer this story was amazin!
ki-chan chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
need more cookies! must read more! i must! also, i ran out of cookies and milk... more please!
Bloodhawk 248 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
COOKIES! MINE!

Anyway, this story was really good. I will get you for the stupid cliffie...
MindlessManiac chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
M... yummy kyubi cookies... XD yum!

OMG UPDATE SOON PLEASE! great so far!
Haru Cherry chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This fic was really deep. And darn! You did a cliffie -_-

Not HAPPY! lol.

Please, please update soon:)

~Nicachan510~
Kioji chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
You're evil! Pure evil! But I like it! I'll read the next chapter, and the one after that if there is one. Hinata has become my favorite character besides Kakashi. I love this story! Darn you for this cliff hanger! (It will just make the next chapter all more worth waiting for!)