Reviews for Where Is Your Heart
crywishes chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh mi god. This is GREAT it really had me reading. XDD! I love it! I love the voicing and heart in this story. I love it! XDD! YOU GO GIRL!
Affinitive chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Aw really cute :D Definitely a nice kind of twist and a great perspective from Kagome's point of view!
SwagSammich78 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
OMG! I love that song! Kelly Clarkson is one of my absolute favorite singers.

And the fic just goes beautifully with it. nicely done. :)
Nekoi Hiokans chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
love the song and the fic "Where is your heart" by Kelly Clarkson, am I right?
Asuka-Angel-21 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I loved it it's very deep. It corresponds so well with the song.
XQUiiZiiTxTWiiNKii3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
OMGSH! THIS IS THE CUTEST STORY I EVER READ EEK! me luv it! RAWR! hehehe 2 bad theres no kikyo bashing :'( wahh well im tryin 2 give u the longest review u ever got so hmm i never heard where is yr heart before but it sounds cool P 2 bad inuyasha cant find out how kagome feels [ that sucks out loud eh? gr well i hope yu make a sequel to this soon ;D until then au revoir! aha i suck at french well toodles!

SHELENA;
inuzgirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
The simple things are the cutest, at least that's what I think. Great one shot, it really covered Inuyasha's and Kagome's relationship. Keep up the good work!
NekoReiBaka- not sgined in chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I think you should make a fic about it or make this one into a full on fic. It seems like it'd be a good challenge and you write very well. I'm sure many would like to see this bloom into something more.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Cute and Sad
Waterlily216 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
A bit sad. XD

_ But I loved it!
Fainus chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
That song is one of my favorites that Kelly Clarkson has done yet (Beautiful Disaster my numero uno) and you used it beautifully in your songfic. Excellent job!
I'm me who are you chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
nice I like it, any chance of doing a sequal?
ll kaiya ll chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I loved it! i also love songs by kelly clarkson!
Anime4eva chapter 1 . 7/31/2006