Reviews for You've Always Deserved My Love

BUT M0ST iMP0RTANTLY iTS UR ST0RY U MAKE THA CALLS

i HAVE N0 SAY..U JUZ REALLY BR0KE MY HEART WiT THA ENDiNG :*/

BUT STiLL G00D ST0RY :D
Gini Justice chapter 17 . 3/25/2010
I absolutely love it! You are the only writer I know that can really write a story where Usagi and Mamoru don't end up together without me wanting to spit nails. Or set things on fire like Rei! It was a very good story. I'm glad you explained why Usagi did what she did and were able to get out of it without breaking Makato's heart. Great writing!
BlackAiram chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I like Usa but Mako i love. And she looks so cute with Mamo.

Adorei!
Becky chapter 17 . 7/3/2007
All I can say is that story was amazing and I can't believe I cried because Usagi didn't end with Mamoru! Good job.
KatBlue chapter 17 . 2/5/2007
Aww so cute. I still thought that maybe just maybe Usagi would of tried to love Seiya and work things out with him. Oh well. Your story I guess. It was a good ending.
Counterfeiting Shakespeare chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
just want to say a few things...

Mostly i want ti say how bratty i sounded on my first review. i was trying ti be witty, but reading it now, it sounded harsh

i do like how you right the story, though. i think you know how to put the plot line to work...

this said, i still wished Usagi ended up with mamoru...or seiya at the very least

so, forgive me please?
Sailor-serenity14 chapter 17 . 1/31/2007
Cute ending! . no complains.
heatqueen chapter 17 . 1/30/2007
Wow, that story was AMAZING. No I'm not mad at you for separating Usagi and Mamoru, on the contrary I love Usa/other senshi fics or Mamo/other senshi fics. A particular fave of mine is Usa/Michiru.

One point, however. Througout the fic you spelt Mako's name as MakAto. It isn't MakAto, it's MakOto.

Other than that it was FAB!
PriestessHelene chapter 17 . 1/30/2007
I won't kill you. It was unexpected which was very good. I am glad things turned out for the better for everyone.
karotkakegrl chapter 17 . 1/29/2007
Gotta admit at first I was just so pissed about the Usagi and Mamoru split. But I gotta admit this was one of the best fic's I've read in a long time!
Markus777 chapter 17 . 1/29/2007
I tought that if Mamoru go back in time then would be greter change in time. I pleased whit your story, but I'm not 100% like it. But is still a good fanfic.
Bin82501 chapter 17 . 1/28/2007
I loved every minute of this. I love the fact you were anything but conventional. I would have never considered reading a Mamoru/Makoto fict but you lured me in with the plot. I do feel sorry for Usagi though. I was hoping she wouldn't have to be alone but I'm happy that Makoto got a happy ending. She's like the most tragic of all the Moon characters besides Rei and Mamoru and so it was great to see her have some shine. Great story. Keep writing.
Jaina-Rei chapter 17 . 1/28/2007
I'm a hopeless Romantic and always, always think Usagi and Mamoru should always end up together but I did enjoy your fic very much. I'm glad they stayed friends. Thank you for sharing.
Rabbitpoo chapter 17 . 1/28/2007
It was an AWESOME AMAZING story. I'm glad it ended with everyone getting along. It was really terrific!
Dertupio chapter 17 . 1/28/2007
I love the last chapter is it great, i know i am use to see Darien and Serena together but this story is very refreshing.

Thanks for writing this beautiful story

I hope you write more