Reviews for You've Always Deserved My Love
Elmund9 chapter 16 . 5/30
Well, is this a happy ending? Shrugs. I ended up not liking anyone. Perhaps only the Neo Queen. And Pluto, the only one that truly loved selflessly. It was an interesting read.
Elmund9 chapter 13 . 5/30
I would pick Usagi, but he hesitated so better go for Makoto? Dunno..it's kind of sad, because what would that mean about his "love" for Usagi.
Elmund9 chapter 11 . 5/30
I didn't expect that, and well, I'm not impressed. I will keep reading, perhaps Usagi will go to a healing arc, but still, I would have preferred if Usagi was being controlled by dark forces and not that. It kind of cast her friends in bad light (to be fair, I was judging them already, the 180 shift should have made them wary about the whole ordeal).
Elmund9 chapter 10 . 5/30
I knew it would be Makoto Since she was given the spotlight in the second chapter. But still, the ship... somehow it doesn't settles good with me. Oh well, I'm all for Makoto being awesome and getting chances in romance, so let's see what will happen.
Elmund9 chapter 9 . 5/30
What? At first I believed that Usagi had really fall out of love with Mamoru, but now I'm not so sure. All the other characters are kind of in character, so I suspect the same applies to Usagi... so...before giving click to next chapter, is Usagi being controlled by dark forces or something like that? I think yes.

Taking in account that Setsuna said it was lost, then I guess that whatever choice Usagi made, it makes impossible to fix the Usamamo relationship.
Elmund9 chapter 4 . 5/30
I like how the time problem was addressed. I liked too, that Endymion and Serenity were not so mad when thinking about Usagi and just, I like how characters react pretty differently towards the same event.
TropicalRemix chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
who did usagi leave mamoru for?
Jessie F. Babi chapter 17 . 7/31/2010

BUT M0ST iMP0RTANTLY iTS UR ST0RY U MAKE THA CALLS

i HAVE N0 SAY..U JUZ REALLY BR0KE MY HEART WiT THA ENDiNG :*/

BUT STiLL G00D ST0RY :D
Gini Justice chapter 17 . 3/25/2010
I absolutely love it! You are the only writer I know that can really write a story where Usagi and Mamoru don't end up together without me wanting to spit nails. Or set things on fire like Rei! It was a very good story. I'm glad you explained why Usagi did what she did and were able to get out of it without breaking Makato's heart. Great writing!
BlackAiram chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I like Usa but Mako i love. And she looks so cute with Mamo.

Adorei!
Becky chapter 17 . 7/3/2007
All I can say is that story was amazing and I can't believe I cried because Usagi didn't end with Mamoru! Good job.
KatBlue chapter 17 . 2/5/2007
Aww so cute. I still thought that maybe just maybe Usagi would of tried to love Seiya and work things out with him. Oh well. Your story I guess. It was a good ending.
Counterfeiting Shakespeare chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
just want to say a few things...

Mostly i want ti say how bratty i sounded on my first review. i was trying ti be witty, but reading it now, it sounded harsh

i do like how you right the story, though. i think you know how to put the plot line to work...

this said, i still wished Usagi ended up with mamoru...or seiya at the very least

so, forgive me please?
Sailor-serenity14 chapter 17 . 1/31/2007
Cute ending! . no complains.
heatqueen chapter 17 . 1/30/2007
Wow, that story was AMAZING. No I'm not mad at you for separating Usagi and Mamoru, on the contrary I love Usa/other senshi fics or Mamo/other senshi fics. A particular fave of mine is Usa/Michiru.

One point, however. Througout the fic you spelt Mako's name as MakAto. It isn't MakAto, it's MakOto.

Other than that it was FAB!