Reviews for Simple Pleasures
hiNAru Aburame chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
mmmm, I like it... much..

Greetings! n_n
KdaAnimefan chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
interesting
Arashi-chan23 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Good start. Your writing style is subtle and your descriptions are clear without being overdone. I'm interested in seeing where you go with this.

I would offer to beta but that would defeat the point of having a beta.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Hey Jasmine, it's Kim.

Well, I read your story and I think it's probably b/c I don't like/follow/watch/whatever you want to call it Anime, so I pretty much don't get most of this, lol.

One thing that gets me is that the names are extremely similar, so I find a hard time keeping track of the characters. Again. Pretty sure this b/c I have no clue about Anime.

Also, I noticed alot of typos (just words that are smunched together - ex. "whilerecording" or "likesaretomatoes" - but I get those sometimes on ff too, so I think it has something to do with document manager).

Anyways, I think you have an interesting idea going, but I probably won't be able to stay with it b/c of my... um, "lack of anime knowledge/background/understanding/smartness/fan-ness". LOL.

See ya in class. :D

~Red Bess Rackham

(Kim)
Le' TEACUP and SCENEx chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
i don't like this story

I LOVED IT UPDATE ;)
Seiichiro Watari chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Yay, this story is awesome. I can't wait for more.
IchaIchaHime chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Wai! Amelie-style Naruto! I simply love your style, 'tis so subtle and pretty. Please write more!
Midnight-The Angel of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Great story! Please update soon. I could try to be the beta, I may miss some mistakes. My email is...

. n e t
Miya chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I really like the plot. I wonder who's box it is...? I can't wait to read more :)
Random Person chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Hah! I thought of Amelie Poulain from the first first chapter! I was surprised to see later on that I was correct! How cute! Amelie Poulain is one of my favourite movies. XD
Soul-Harvester chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Hey, I would just like to give you some... constructive criticism. I'm sorry but I felt it to be a bit dark and dreary. It's depressing and the way you described the characters, it made them seem like they were all failures in life, doomed to damnation. Also the whole sleeping with Kiba and Shino WTF? Is it just me or is this unbelievable. I meen come on. You made Hinata sound easy. If I were to have met any people like that not only would I not go out with them but I would sever any ties with them also. I wouldn't be their friends let alone fuck them. Still I think you could make it better seeing as you seem to be talented but I guess I'm not into this type of story. Again, sorry but this story seemed a bit boring. Good Luck, later.
anon chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
wow- i am entranced by the world you created. :) i like your descriptions and i am very curious about what will happen next. thanks for sharing and i hope your next chapter is out soon.
tsubakitea chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
wow...it's like amelie come to anime...very funny
I like angst chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
This is an interesting Au. Your takeo n Shikamaru havign the perfect ideas and never following through on them made me laugh out loud ( I could relate to that, the laziness not the geniusness). keke, Hinata seems in character as well. Your takes on Shino and Kiba's lovemaking quirks was also funny. I'ld liek to read more of this.
Elsie0o0 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006