Reviews for You're Worth It
The Black Rose16 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
so cute
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
This is really sweet! I like it. Draco's very sweet to Harry, isn't he?
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Nice, that was cute...but I seem to be saying that about everything of yours I read. Ha ha ha

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
kellylouise potter chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Aw that was great, nice, sweet and fluffy :D

One little thing though, the summary states that they are celebrating Harry'd 26th birthday. However, near the start you say that after killing Voldie aged 18, Harry spent a year in a coma, making him 19 when he wakes up. Then he spends a year of innocent meetings before he and Draco get together, making harry 20. So it doesn't follow that Harry and Draco have been together for 8 years, as Harry would have to be 28 by now. You do correct yourself at the end though, saying "life-partner of 6 years"

I don't mean to nit-pick sorry :D

Great story! x
INSANEPRINCE chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
that waas so sweet! Please hand me a tissiue!_ that was so fluffy can I have it for a pillow!") please I wanted to cry at how much they love each other! i wish someone would love me like that! are you going to continue this story? you totally should!

love

neverloveanother
limonade chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
aw, happy birthday harry!
BloodyMarry chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Oh, this was really sweet. You did such a god job, I can feel the tears of fluffieness burning me eyelids! LOL Keep this great stories coming!

Laters
you-go-on-my-cookie chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I have tears in my eyes! *sniff* *sniff* This was SO beatiful... How did you get the idea to write it?

Luv,

Cookie
destiny-fulfilled chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
That was very cute.

Draco seemed really adorable and the plot, wording and style of the story was pretty much flawless.

I look forward to future pieces of work and maybe a multi-chapter prequal of how they got to this stage. Or do you not write chaptered fics?

Write soon

Taryn
daemonfamiliar chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Very cute story. I liked it a lot.
James's Fire chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
aww Happy 26th Birthday Harry! such a cute story!
Aphistas chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
So sweet! I adored this wonderful story! Loved it, there's not much else to say. Keep up the good work!
sunny 13250 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
please write more. add as many chapters as your fingers can let fly.
The Time Maker chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
err...making harry gay doesn't sound like a very nice b-day present...