Reviews for Across The Gentle Line
MudbloodMarauder7 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
That was very good! You didn't deviate at all from the characters!
dancing elf chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
entertaining
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
amAAAzing. :D wonderfully written, a completely plausible story with very what-if in-character people. BRAVO! (or bravi?)
CartoonCouples101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
haruhi has never met naruto!
thayet9 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I felt that this story was beautifuly writen,thankyou
Made of Ossum chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This was so lovely. Amazing job.
missmcweir chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
very cute, but there is one slight mix-up:... Kaoru and Hikaru, whose parents, who owned a large fashion-clothing company, ...

otherwise, well done!
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
You're very well versed. :) Though I'm a KyoHaru fan, reading this makes me want to read more TamaHaru fanfiction. Oh, and isn't it "ootoro" not "ootori"?
Spelbound chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Wow! That is one of the best Tamaki & Haruhi fanfics that I have read in a long time! Wonderful! You really should write another Ouran fic! *winkwinknodgenodge*
me chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
For someone who doesn't know the characters very well, this was a nicely written story.

As I was reading it, I noticed that there were differences from the original characters But still, it turned out well.
Firalyn Tiatra chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
So I saw this story on a favorite story list of another author (Ravyn), and decided to check it out. Until I actually checked out your profile after reading the story, I couldn't figure out why your name seemed so familiar to me. Turns out that I've followed your Hana-Kimi dorm race story (I've forgotten the name, at this point, so please forgive me that). I don't know that I ever actually stopped to write a review, though.

So for someone who's never done much with the Ouran series, you did remarkably well. Heck, even for someone who is familiar with it you did great! XD I've only recently discovered this series, and have watched some of the anime (hooray for youtube) as well as read a few of the manga themselves. I look forward to continuing in it... but anyway, you did a good job of actually portraying the characters as they might be years after they graduate. Tamaki and his grandeur (spelling?), the way he reacts with girls as an automatic, yet somehow intensely sincere when it comes to Haruhi. And the way she's very practical and down-to-earth, in her preparations and reaction to him.

I think my favorite elements about the story was bringing up his obsession with "commoner ramen", and when he mentioned his feelings were no longer that of a father (both play immensely on the series). But most of all... that Haruhi would recognize his actions and the way he was "trying to win her over" the same way he did with all the clients back in his Host Club days. It's actually something I've wondered as I've gotten involved in the series; will the skills they (the hosts) hone in the Club benefit them when they move on? The way to please and cater to others, not just females, as they move on their respective lives; the slick-tongued, sweet-talking mannerisms that win people over easily enough. Or could it hurt them? Doubting the veracity or sincerity of things, as happened here with Haruhi, due to the various showing of emotion...

Anyway, well done, indeed; props to you for this story, PenPusherM. )
jaeriaxabielle chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
it's really good!
Jav-chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Actually I think especially considering that you aren't as familiar with the series as others are that you did an excellent. My only regret with this story is that it ended.. (and maybe that I wish there was a little more fluff.)

One thing I'm curious about is why Tamaki kept calling Haruhi, -kun. I know that kun is sometimes applied to girls and it was under my impression that is was more of a formal way, although it is less formal then -san if memory serves...Ok, maybe it does make a bit of sense, but considering that Tamaki never added some prefixes in either the anime or the manga it seems a little odd. Just curious as to why...

Ok, now I'm rambling. Either way I loved the fic! I hope to see more of your stuff in the Ouran fandom!
Invader Q chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
wow that was really good! Exremely well written and the story was great . * I think i'll check out some of your other stories :D
loveleighalissa chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
OMG, I'm glad you said that you just started this anime, I just did too, but after ONE episode I was in love with the show, and this is one of the best Ouran High School Host Club oneshot I've read..._