Reviews for And so it is
fro.m the Mountains chapter 1 . 1/25
I cannot say I agree with the path Gotham followed in this story-tides of ongoing heroes and villains, but it does contain an extent of truth about the comics' universe. Nevertheless I appreciate very much your diction and its effective conjuring of a mood that's akin to nostalgia but colder, more like the "starry night over a city skyline" as you phrased. It makes me think about passage of time and its meanings. Thank you for sharing this thought-provoking work!
masterful chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
this was masterful in every way,i love it
All Nightmare Long chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I wanna cry... And I love Cillian Murphy's Scarecrow, too. For some reason, now, that's all I can picture. And this is a very well written piece of work. Thank you.
revengepending1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC! i do not have words to describe how well you did this fan fic, even for one about death, it was artfully handled and mastfully done. (claps)this should be canon, much better than that batman beyond garbage... please write more
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
You've done a tasteful job showing Batman, his friends and villains growing old! You've hit the characters spot on. I love how, as everyone's settling down, it's really only the Scarecrow who keeps going. It's a great contrast, hearing so-and-so retire or die, and then that funny Scarecrow-Batman chase scene where Batman gets winded. And in the end, even the Scarecrow and Batman have to stop because of the changing times and age.
Alpha Bravo Charlie chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
What a truly beautiful story. It was so touching and I'm in awe. And it made me cry.

And the ending was perfect.
deppfreak89aol.com chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
wow... that was incredibly sad, esspecially Harley's death...*sigh*

but extremely well written. Thank You.
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Oh my...that was amazing. Simply breathtaking and beautiful.

One of the rare occasions that a story made me cry.
Ie-maru chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
aw. This is sad and cute at the same time

Good writing!
PharaonicWolf chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Hmm, I recall finding this story a long time ago, and I've been coming back to it every few months since then. How the characters meet their ends is so fitting for each of them... I do wonder, though, what secret Gordon was keeping? Also, "And how did the schoolgirls end up involved anyway?" is probably my favorite line. Ever.
BlessedMay chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
That was actually rather emotional for me to read. I kept wanting to tear up and then I realized I was reading about villains and suddenly I wasn't sure it was appropriate anymore. What a ride...
Miravisu chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Ohman.. the scene with Crane asking Bruce if he [Batman] passed by Arkham, had me in a fit of silent giggling. The whole phrasing of Two Face's demise and cause had me grinning, even though, of course a sad event and all. The flowers at Harley's grave, the ones that even growl, was such a sweet touch.

Indeed. The title fits this story so well. And what an ending.. *grins and hmms*
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
D: This is making my eyes burn. T_T I know it's inevitable, but it always seems impossible that these guys are gonna grow old and die and be replaced. Then you read something like this and realize how very possible it IS. I liked this a lot, even the Wayne/Crane bits, though I'm not a fan of the pairing.

Beautiful story.

Compy
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
A painful fic to read... briliant.
Twinings chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
How beautiful, how sad. I love to read everything of yours. Every word is like a crystal tear in the dark.