Reviews for What Ron Did
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
You know you made it sound so good at the beginning and middle and made it out to be something good, until the end. It just didn't fit at all I mean really, you could have done better seeing how most of the story was really good. I just think the ending was dumb and seemed rushed.
mamita chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Hello, I liked your fic , I hope you upload more chapters soon , Hermione is silly , and everyone always takes the side of Harry , and Ron , who ? anda longer worth them Lucius and Ron doing that there knowing they can catch them and others, my favorite couple of all this series or movie is CharliexRon , although it's a shame there are not many fics of them , Harry is silly, that bad are all with Ron , Harry always , and think what you may think or feel Ron? , that pig is cruel Lucius , Ron is worth more than you think and think , you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron , not even his family , are fools , I here love the relationship of Harry with Ron , because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and what it Ron and what he feels, and I'm glad who here has not been heterosexual couples , because I do not like at all , at least not here , I'm sorry you put more POVs of others like it, not just Harry or Ron , but also Charlie and Bill or twins, I like to see what they think of Ron , often pork is Draco , and although I like the relationship of Draco Ron , passed , poor Ron , here Ron is passed , it is true , of all they have done more miserable, I love Ron , but sometimes it happens , Harry passed also , when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love the slash incest Ron and his brothers, fraternal or is also , or couples with Harry provided that Ron is the submissive , not for nothing , but I like it like that, although it is a shame you did not put the whole lemon , except Ginny, I do not like her, I do not like the straight with Ron , and less if Hermione , hehe , very silly at times , the end sought by himself the trouble, but hey , I hope you do more of Ron fics because it's a shame there are not many, still , so thanks and kisses.
Gravitational Awareness chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I feel like Ron gets very little recognition in the books even though he's a bloody brilliant character. This encompassed that (in its own way) along with my love for RWHP. Thank you for writing this. It almost feels like you wrote it for me.
LadySlytherin05 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Awwwwwww! This was super cute. Harry's devotion to Ron and Ron's under-the-radar devotion to Harry was adorable. I like the idea of Ron doing these things and, even if no one else notices, Harry at least seeing that Ron deserves all the praise. I loved your sweet characterization of Ron and how all he needed was for Harry to acknowledge him. Nice job!
passed chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Awww, this fic was brilliant! As for canon, I believe Harry only married Ginny as a substitute for who he really wanted; Ron. :D
HaveYouEverHeardDeath chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This is very sweet. :)

I love it, write more!

The Grim Reaper. X
kasssumi chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is... one of the most amazing Harry/Ron story I've ever read.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
:O am speechless! That was amazing! Loved that story! So fantastic! Awww the ending was perfect! Eeeeee! Incredible well done!

:D
merlfoxFell chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Is 'awwwww!' and appropriate response? Because that is exactly what I did when I got to the end! Lovely story, nicely written, really liked it. Only thing, Hermione was a little OC, I should have thought she would see Ron first on his Birthday, but it did strenghthen your point. Really good story, great plot. :D
sleepynightvale chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
That joke on the end sealed the deal for me! This was very, very good. Good job! :-D
Owafree chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Awww yay! THis was so cute!
emiliexox chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
NAW!

so wonderful. i really loved it

thanks

xox

emiliexox
Ottawa Pagan chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Loved your story!
Naruto-junky chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This was a brilliant story, truly fantastic.
SailorLoon chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I LOVE this fic! This is my absolute favorite Ron/Harry one-shot. The idea was completely original and Ron was shined in an amazing light. As opposed to the usual, where he is ignorant and stupid and homophobic (blegh). Thank you so much. I can't tell you how many times I've already read it. Haha. ]