Reviews for Changes
Beasly chapter 44 . 3/14/2008
i just read the entire story and i love it. I would like to see a new chapter. So please update soon.
LionHart418 chapter 44 . 1/31/2008
WOW! I really love this story. I've been trying to follow it but I just keep getting caught up in my own and then I forget which chapter I'm on. So I just started the whole thing over and I'm glad I did, because now I'm caught up and I just wanted to say excellent job on everything.
nazgurl92 chapter 44 . 1/17/2008
wow u finally updated! so this sotry is getting so god! cant wait for more!
mmvok chapter 44 . 1/17/2008
woah!.

add more soon..

pleasse
shyesplease chapter 44 . 1/17/2008
I don't like this Miley...I hope she straightens everything out! Update Soon! :D
GodzillaGuy92 chapter 43 . 1/11/2008
You know, when I first read the opening line, I was, to put it frankly, somewhere between "surprised" and "shocked." If there was a way to immediately grab your readers' attention, then that sentence about them growing apart would probably be it. Heck, the three of them are such an integral part of practically every Hannah Montana story ever made, both on this site and on the show, that any sentence remotely focused on their friendship, god or bad, would have an impact. At first, before I was able to read much farther, my conclusion was that maybe it was the result of the, being on tour together. After all, even if you're close friends, I would imagine that sitting around inside a tour bus with the same people everyday with precious little to do might start to wear on your nerves.

Of course, the second you brought Will into it, my mind automatically began to assemble another conclusion, one that was, as I should have suspected from the beginning, entirely Will's fault. Of COURSE he'd be negatively influencing her! It's so obvious now! You can't really hang around with somebody for so long and not have at least some of them rub off on you, especially when you're falsely convinced (by yourself, I might add, which makes it worse) that you actually like them. Will's a big celebrity with spoiled attitude and an overinflated ego (reminds me of someone else in the series...), and Miley's a big celebrity with all the capacity to become spoiled and develop an ego who's not only hanging out with, but dating someone with all those qualities.

Your two examples of how Miley is changing spoke a lot to me. Even before we saw how she started acting toward Lilly, her making out with Will for almost an hour, right before a big show, leaving her very little time to get ready, is already an ominous enough sign. Then we see firsthand that she's very rude about it all afterwards, not to mention that she actually told Roxy to shut up. The second was probably even worse. As soon as Lilly hangs up on Will, Miley's all over her, screaming and making hurtful accusations. And the most alarming of all, of course, is that suddenly she's not just quick to anger, but violent about it as well. That's it. Will's causing too much trouble for the [however many chapters he's benn in the story]th chapter. I'm gonna have to hire a fictional bounty hunter to track him down and gut him on the rocks of Alcatraz. Nope. I'm not bitter at all.

Great chapter. Update soon!
musiclvr21 chapter 43 . 1/4/2008
good chapter. keep it coming!
shyesplease chapter 43 . 1/4/2008
MAN! Wow Miley has gone out of control! lol! Update Soon! :D
Duffy K chapter 43 . 1/4/2008
Wow very good cant wait for the new chapter
GodzillaGuy92 chapter 42 . 12/8/2007
Well, as punishment for not updating in forever, I've purposely waited till now to review. No no, just kidding. Man, that woulda been terrible. Nah, I've just been busy lately. As in, busy slacking off. I definitely haven't forgotten you, though. You talk about it as if it's, like, physically possible. I was quite surprised (but pleased) to see that you had updated when I first checked about, like, ten days ago. Well, I guess I better get on with the actual review before you decide the wait for reading it wasn't worth it. ...And I probably lost you at about "actual." Oh well, I'll finish anyway.

A possible/perhapsly romance between Debbie and Robby Ray? Dang, you just never get tired of flinging out additions to the plot, do ya? We all know what Robby Ray's lame jokes mean. If this does have an affect on the later plot, as in it actually working out (which would be a pretty nice touch: ol' Mullet Man never really gets any romance in the show that lasts longer than one episode), then this moment where Miley decided that she'd be okay with it will certainly prove to be important. Heck, I'm okay with it. She'd be better than Lilly's mom anyway (though most of that conclusion comes from the fact that any chance of Lackson happening would be effectively screwed if those two got married).

Well, I guess that's all I've got to say. Dang, I do suck very much, don't I? Regardless, please update soon!
GoodKharma92 chapter 42 . 11/27/2007
Aw. Poor Ollie. He must be so upset about that. And Debbie and Robbie do make a cute couple.

Though i have to say, you have got us brits a little steriotyped (hope i spelled that right) We don't call our bathrooms W.C's... at least most of us don't, not sure about the rest. But you've got one thing DEFINATLY right, most of us LOVE our TEA! Yay. Tea is awsome. And we don't have that much of an accent do we? seriously, give me some feedback. Though my friends do call me posh sometimes. Meh.

Enough of that, i LOVE this story! it is like totally uber! and i just wish Oliver will 'be a man' and tell Miley about his feelings, Will or no Will.

Love it! update soon!

!Magpie! 3
musiclvr21 chapter 42 . 11/27/2007
that's ok for the wait. this was a good chapter to get back with though. keep it up!
shyesplease chapter 42 . 11/27/2007
I just loved this story! Update Soon! :D
GoodKharma92 chapter 41 . 11/2/2007
Aw. Poor Oliver, i would robably be doing the same thing if i were him... But i'm not, i would be crying my eyes out by now. I really, Really don't like Will, he's even worse than Jake. Please update soon.

!Magpie! 3
xox- jonas girl forever -xox chapter 41 . 9/15/2007
i adore this story please update soon im dying to see what happens next. i like the way oliver told Debbie everything i love the fact that he can trust her! OMG and the girl in Will's trailer i knew it he is so cheating on her any way update soon please xx