Reviews for My Soul Duty
portgas d. eve chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
next part now ! :3 i want more zona pls :333
awesomw writing :3
skyviolet15 chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
pleasee continue thiss story...
author come back pleasee...
Black-Veil-Bride-girl chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
Please don't do this to us! This story wasn't discontinued was it? It's too good just to end there, please update if you can!
ul-him chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
Welcome back! Im so glad you came to write this awesome story again Ive missed it so much, its a shame I couldnt read it right away but school lifes a bitch, however Ive finally finished and I cant express how much I love this chapter, the Sanji interaction with the Witch Doctor seems perfect to me, pretty much like his character the way of handled the current situation, and the fact she has opened with Ussop looked so natural as well, Robin was explendid since she isnt anymore in the concept of a "demon child" and of course Zoros behavior wasnt OCC it has sense that that was in his head at the moment, after all hes caring for his nakama and has showed that multiple times...(specially for Nami ;))
Looking forward the next chapter, for it I hope I could live up for my record, your fic totally worth it.
fmdevil chapter 18 . 7/4/2013
GHAHHHHH! What is that shout out to me? That doesn't make me happy at all asshole! *Doing the Chopper Dance*

Alright! On to my review. This was a great build up chapter, it really did give a nice refresher to remind us all of what had happened if we didn't want to go back and read the entire thing, as well as laid out the next chapter perfectly.

I can't wait to continue to read the rest of this story, after all, I've been waiting for what feels like forever now ;p

I know I've said it once, but I'll gladly say it again: it really is nice to have you back sis. Keep up the great work ;}
Kaizen chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
Didn't even read the new chp yet but have to say its good to see you are still sticking to this story. I love it and as you may know, I am a big fan...I think I just might read the entire story over for nastalgia lol I definitely will read and review when I get the chance:)
Qana chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
NO, when does the last come out, I'm holding my breat here, while reading...
sakuramcgarden chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
It has been 3 years since you have updated this story and you bettter do it soon because I want to see the battle and a Zoro and Nami moment
ul-him chapter 17 . 8/13/2011
Oh my... I never though that Zaigous story would be like that you did a pretty awesome job, I get it now I cant believe I read all this chapters in just one day and I didnt want it to end, and now the only way to save Nami What will Zoro do? Im so looking forward to the next chapters and for more Zona moments as well please keep writting this awesome fic.
ul-him chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
Oh my gosh Im crying so hard, I really thought that Zoro left her know how to keep the suspense, I love this chapter so much though I was enjoying the fights so much the wait for the ZoNa monet really worth.
ul-him chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
How I love this fic, your battles make me wish I could watch an anime version they are faceing their antagonist but my favorite it's Sanji- kun fight XD
ul-him chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
I love this fic so much, you really did a great job handdle the adventure and the drama, Im amazed how you deal with so many characters and Im just in chapter 3...*excited*
PirateHunter chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
NICE FIC
Namis chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Awesome fic I love it

EXCELENT jet adore ZOROXNAMI )
MASSEXPLOSION chapter 17 . 12/30/2010
I cant wait for the battle!