Reviews for Boys' Night Out
Starblaze and Solaris chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Sol: An excellent friendship/adventure fic. I can think of nothing which you could improve here, so congratulations.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Great story. I can see James, Sirius and Peter doing it exactly that way.
goldengreaser chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Funny.
Mari Knickerbocker chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
that was very sweet i really enjoyed it
Colormyworld chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I'm nearly a year late reviewing, but I really enjoyed this all the same (: Lovely story!
Lord Windsor chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Yay! So incredibly wonderful! My eyes were glued to the screen!
Heptagon chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
That was beautiful. I love stories about the Marauders which are not only funny, but also serious and touching and even a bit angsty.

What I liked most was werewolf-Remus' reaction to the animals. That they smelled familiar but he was still suspicious at them, and didn't think of them as his pack.

Also, the scene with the unicorn was amazing. How he thought the animal was too beautiful to kill, and how he found peace in its presence.

Wonderful story! Loved it! :D
kayceejay-1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Another amazing story. You're just a really talented author. Keep up the good work. :)
DiscombobulatedDrummer chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
This was pretty cool! I enjoyed it a lot. Good job!

DD
Rezallia chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I think that was the best marauder fic I've ever read, and I'm not joking. This wasn't just the shallow stuff of the marauders- James likes Lily, so he's trying to "woo her". It was Remus-centric, and I love Remus! He's...complex. And he's fun to write, isn't he? It dealt with the side of the marauders that is most endearing to me- the brotherly companionship and ferocious loyalty (with just the right amount of playfulness).

The ending made my heart swell with emotion! ::wipes away tear:: I'm going senile at the ripe old age of sixteen. ::sighs:: I loved this!
Because I Need More Space chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
AWSOME awsoe story! can'e wait o read some of your other stuff

Merry Writings!