Reviews for Little Sister
Dominus Trinus chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Wow...very realistic. Can't help, but wonder how Charmed would've turned out had Phoebe died instead. Anyways great job!
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Excellent! Very realistic and interesting to read:). Nice twist by changing Paige's powers to fit Phoebe. It makes the reader consider whether or not Paige was always 'just a replacement'. Additionally, considering the behind the scenes history between the actresses in Charmed, this could have very well happened in the series instead.

Well done as per usual:).
Abby Storm chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I'm liking...keep it up.
anime-diva-40 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008

Your an amazing writer!
lola chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
i like this story...i want to know what happens when Prue goes to talk to Paige. But oh well, its still a really good story
Hotcutii chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
i like this story. Please continue with it.
henrybass chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Hey, Good change of story...although if Paige had premonition power wouldn't she of got Phoebes premonition that she was going to get attacked? Okay well good story...keep it up!
vargagirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
very nice. I must say, it's really too bad you're not planning on adding to this. it'd be great.
riehyanna chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
that was nice :)
julie chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
really well done it is interesting to see what would have happened if pheobe died i think u should do a sequel
Charmedp3123 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I LOVE your story! I mean I like Phoebe and all, but this story is so NEW! Most people would have had Prue not caring that much Phoebe's dead, but you make Prue care, I think that's WONDERFUL!

I can't wait for the next part!
Mony19 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I like this so far.

Poor Prue she really misses Phoebe.

ud soon
Briankrause chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
hey nice story, i m guessing phoebe isn't you favorite person. lol. but anyway nice story update soon.
Princess Pinky chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I know that there are several "Phoebe dies instead of Prue" stories out there nowadays, so I was hesitent about reading this at first. But I decided to follow through, because unlike most FFN stories, this one had good grammar in the summary.

And as I started reading it, I realized immediately that it was new and fresh. It has an angle that I absolutely love! First off, it's got Piper-Paige, which I completely crave, as they're my favorite sisters. It also has Prue taking Phoebe's death the hardest, which is definitely different from anything I've see before. At first it seems too foreign, but I've warmed up to it. In a way, Prue would take it the hardest in the long run, because she and Phoebe foguht so much. I also like that Paige promised she wasn't trying to replace anyone, just trying to find out where she came from. And how you explained WHY Phoebe died, instead of Prue (or Piper), made so much sense. Cole's absense, and the guilt was all realistic. Kudos on Piper defending Paige on how she also lost a sister, as well as telling Prue that Phoebe would've loved a baby sister. I just laughed when Piper said Phoebe would say, "Now Prue has someone else to be mad at." That's SO Phoebe! And again, I liked how Paige came into their lives. The attack in the back of P3, instead of a premonition. This story has a lot of potential, and it also has my three favorite sisters. My "dream team," as I like to call them.

I can't wait for more! Update soon!
3sisters chapter 1 . 7/31/2006