Reviews for Potential
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
i love it
APatchOfSunlight chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I know its been a long time since you've touched this story, but I wanted to let you know that I liked it anyway and would be awesomely pleased if you churned out more. We are not worthy.

-Josey
Scrawlers chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
So, let me ask . . . Why do you have the "Complete" tag on this? Because, for a one-shot, it sure leaves a nasty little cliffhanger there. I want to find out what happens next; how Paige integrates herself into their lives, how Sam and Dean handle it, and what happens after that.

I must say, though, that I do agree with there being no Billie. I hated her. She was a Mary-Sue, and just . . . ugh. Her and her sister were just a rip-off the T'Witches book series, and furthermore, they completely degraded the Charmed Ones' power.

I digress, though.

At any rate, I really hope that 'Complete' tag will change at some point. I can understand if it won't, because I hate people that say "updat soon ill story alert u" when I write a one-shot, but this seems like more of a prologue or a first chapter, in my opinion.

Anyway, this was another great piece!

-Umi
Alphakat chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
its good! i like it a lot! hope u keep writing!
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
There's going to be more, right? Right? I think this is too good to just leave where it is.

Sam being a future Whitelighter was an interesting, but good, twist. Hope there is more. Until next time, cyas.
Bamboxler chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Great start, like the summary. Keep on updating.