Reviews for Changes in a Time of War
Mrastleysghost chapter 14 . 2/17
Just thought of an obvious and easy solution to the demon problem. This is taking place in what, the 90s? Steal all the nukes and pop them through the portals. If we could destroy the earth several times over, we can destroy the demon realm, right?
Outstanding! Please finish.
Love love love. Read this series through again and have to say how much I truly enjoy. Please continue writing fanfiction you have an amazing gift. Well done. Showed this story to a group of friends and now they're hooked. Usually not into reading but found this different.
The Woman Who Wrote chapter 2 . 2/8
did this author die? there are so many notes in which they reaffirm the fact that a notice will come if this stops, but after the first two chapters of the third story they just stopped- and that was 8 years ago.
Hi,
I am French and I love your story. But the translator Meeria stopped at Chap 26, and i'm crazy to unknow the next. So can you translate the ending.
Please
Thanks
Iwaslazybro chapter 13 . 1/25
Omg, Nic had a crush on Rahkesh! Lol.

~Rednightmares
Gojin1990 chapter 1 . 1/5
is there a way you could make sequels to this? I am 100% sure this story is as good as the last. and if your willing to make more sequels/(crossovers maybe?) of this I would have your babies XD
panther73110 chapter 4 . 12/31/2016
Can you just please just announce you are not ever going to finish this story as its been almost 8 years since the last update.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/17/2016
I reallllllly wanna know what Namach thinks Rakesh is gunna become! Something the Elves don't like.. Probably not an animagus... lots of powerful non violent magic? Was merlin one? Can't wait to find out!
Taliante chapter 30 . 12/14/2016
XD 5th time reading this story since 2011 and I must say, you have got one awesome story. No matter how many times I read the series I always discover something new which is a trait that one of the best stories have. :D You have got yourself an eternal fan. I am curious though seeing as you haven't updated since 2009 does that mean the story is abandoned or just on a long hiatus. Don't worry take your time. If I've waited 6 years for an update, I can wait another decade. That amount of time is nothing for a story as awesome as this. . . though if it is abandoned (praying it's not) It doesn't matter because what you have up is awesome and I hope it stays on for another couple decades
L's Cappuccino chapter 26 . 11/8/2016
The bromance is strong in these two.
Cztelnik chapter 30 . 11/7/2016
So much has happened since Harry hid it in the Room of Requirement. I especially like the grumbling portrait of Dumbledore who can't admit his massive war was more about personal manipulation.
Cztelnik chapter 29 . 11/7/2016
Thunder likely won't mind being hands off to other vampires and Tristan is correct the old bit of Harry inside will feel he owes him for helping fight off the elves. Snape and Draco, is it possible they were saved because of reader interests? ") it was an unusually nice bit for both these characters who don't have that much of a role yet. Really enjoyed it, especially the possessivness between Tristan and Nicodemus over Thunder. What a fun story!
Cztelnik chapter 28 . 11/7/2016
So Harry probably had someone save him some blood tree seeds 14 thousand years ago. It just shows their world idea worked.
Cztelnik chapter 27 . 11/7/2016
Brilliant! This ought to be interesting. I really, really like how sex, death and violence are a dark part of this fic but described adjectivly so readers imagination can fill in the gaps. The vivid imagery is used for fight scenes and the dark humor prevalent throughout.
5,451 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »