Reviews for Changes in a Time of War
Could somebody please take over this story. This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. I read this story at least 3 times already and it is so sad when an author abandons a story with such great potential. Please can someone continue this story.
You're making Ally too powerful, it's getting ridiculous. She better not be good at blood magic or have a really powerful animagus form.
You haven't actually said what the stone and feather magic in those necklaces does, only that it is powerful and useful.
Priwhalen chapter 1 . 5/22
I think that the author has long since vanished from the online community and this was abandoned perhaps two years before that. Not quite certain though. I really liked the two parts of the trilogy that were finished and would most likely consider them the best pieces of fanfiction I have read, despite a few of their flaws. Miranda really started a theme for these kinds of fanfiction. Perhaps more accurate to say many people were inspired by the original elements used and later adapted them. Around half a decade ago the original content begun to stop appearing so much. perhaps because the books of J.K.R were finished since and many of the fanfic authors had gotten bored and decided to move onto other projects... Regardless, this brings back memories everytime I take the time to read it. Many thanks, Ms. Flairgold, I hope you are doing well in life despite no longer frequenting these communities.
XNiteWalker chapter 4 . 5/21
And along with the previous comment there is also the fact that having the main character get with women that can kick his ass has always been hilarious to me. Although if that was all I wanted then I would just be wishing forhim to get with Ally because from what Ive seen of her she can certainly kick his ass.
XNiteWalker chapter 4 . 5/20
You know I dont know why but this is like my 8th time reading this story and every time the wish that Rahkesh would have a thing with the female elf Ryavar just grows stronger every time. Well actually the way that relationship gos in my head is that she takes an interest in him and kind of forces him into it with trying to fight it the entire time with everyone else just laughing at him. It could work with their similar animagus forms (although threre would be alot of fighting between them), her being a Death Dragon and his his connection to death and being part dragon, and it would also be a good way get him more involved with the elves against his will with something other than just the demons.
mcb1 chapter 30 . 5/8
Love your stories, keep coming back to this Trilogy over and over again. I enjoy the character development in your stories. Want to know what Rahkesh is turning into. Would love to learn how this story ends. Do you have any intentions of finishing?

Thanks! Great work!
Artemis chapter 1 . 4/27
Hy ! I'm french (sorry for faults) :/ Your fic is incredible ! I love it ! Thanks you for your work !
3kitties chapter 16 . 4/19
After reading these books several times, a thought occurred to me. In this chapter, the headmistress was shown to be a phoenix animagus. Could it be the same phoenix that Rahkesh saw while on guard duty before arriving at Akren. Maybe this is how the headmistress knew that a group of students would be arriving early (the bet with Namach).
domsijohn chapter 26 . 4/2
I wanted harry with nic and Tristan romantical mpreg the works i like that he is darker
PHEONIX39 chapter 10 . 3/31
An answer to your random curiosity poll. My fav original character has to be Nic and the chachapoyaro tribes. For some reason I fell in love with them. A truly warrior race balanced with equal peaceful ones. They intrigued me. After that I'd say the Headmistress and her pet. Also the elven characters you created with their personalities.
I'm hoping that Harry eventually becomes a a vampire just because he loves learning so much. LOL. I could totally see that...even if his animagus forms give him some extra years.
langeline chapter 30 . 3/17
what...
langeline chapter 12 . 3/17
nah,... can't gueww :D
langeline chapter 10 . 3/17
Don't remove your other old fics... they are stepping stones and history :D
5,469 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »