Reviews for Changes in a Time of War
nater0730 chapter 1 . 9/26
Even better
Se que no lo leerás, que ya dejaste de escribir y que no quieres que halla ninguna relación. Pero desde que leía el capítulo 13 no puedo dejar de pesar en que debe haber algo entre Nicodemo y Rahkesh.
Hedwig68 chapter 30 . 6/19
Another Great Sory.
Thankyou.
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 6/9
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Trevor chapter 30 . 5/29
did you finish Part 3 & or 4 of this story and what name do i search under to finish the story
M.Anderling chapter 1 . 4/9
Hi,

I've noticed you follow some stories that arrived more recent than your last update, so Im hoping you'll see this review.
I love your series and am sad you never finished it, but you probably have a good reason, considering all the time you spent on the series before you stopped. Hope you are doing well and are able to use that author talent you've got somewhere.
Thank you for the incredible story you've kept up. I've read it multiple times now. Everytime I'm sad its not finished, but I enjoy it too much not to reread.
Goodluck with all future endevours and hope to hear from you as an author once more.
Nelui Wysteria chapter 16 . 4/5
... I am so confused. wouldn't he be giving his report as rakesh not harry potter?
Nelui Wysteria chapter 15 . 4/5
wait... I thought his porch was turned into a kind of conservatory for the plants... wouldn't that mean it was covered?
Nelui Wysteria chapter 1 . 3/29
I actually understand why the Thunderbird would rather die than surrender. Many might consider it's stupidity or a lack self control. But only those who have never experienced all encompassing helplessness would think that choosing death over surrendering to the will of another as a form of being a "thundering imbecile." There is power in that. Perhaps I too have a Thunderbird in my soul.
DebaterMax chapter 28 . 3/4
Potters have elves tree Harry isn’t a human... I see a link
DebaterMax chapter 25 . 3/4
The Chicapas are another variation of humans and demons were another species... there’s a link
KuroHinata chapter 8 . 2/8
reading this before rereading the first story during c19 2021
R chapter 29 . 1/17
I really would have preferred for Harry to not be a THUNDERING imbecile by this point.

I mean really, how can he not have a handle on his animagus at this point? Why the fuck does it insist on stormy raging in the face of death? Why the fuck does it insist on charging headfirst to its doom for no damn reason? That isnt defiance, thats fucking stupidity at its highest form.
Frying Pan chapter 30 . 1/8
I really liked the the ending of part 2. Really hyped up the start of the war. Then I go to sequel and realise it's like only 2 chapters :'(

Shame that since, this was so good.
Oh god the cliffhanger was perfect. Ben waiting so long for Namach's reaction to the tree.
5,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »