Reviews for Changes in a Time of War
charm13insomnia chapter 18 . 2/6
as I am rereading this and I really hope you are alive and well you made a note at the bottom of this chapter that you have the third part of the trilogy all worked out would it be possible to update it or post you notes and I am rereading this because I think it is an awesome fic and an awesome trilogy
ScaryLarry chapter 9 . 2/3
Im new to harry potter fanfic. Being a 24yr old roofer always seemed weird. I read to fics before A second Chance at life. I hate you. I have state up until 330 at least every night and i have to get up at 530. But for the life of me i cant put it down. Absolutely amazing. I thank jk rowling for making the basis of harry potter so you can come and just make it legendary. So in depth. The standard to which fanfics should be held to. I have only 3 complaints. 1 you have me glued to my phone. 2 you only wrote a 3 part series. 3!and very minor. Proofread more! Lol many mistakes in grammar and spelling require me to read a sentence a few times. But alas over all amazing i love your literacy as well. Keep it up. I wish i had been able to follow and review as you wrote but i would have gotten too angry waiting on the next chapter. Hope your schooling went well. Thanks for the hours of entertainment
FotoDi chapter 2 . 2/1
Does Draco even have a wand? I doubt the blond can throw wandless castration spells.
user51s2r chapter 30 . 2/1
4.5 stars out of 5, amazing, fucking terrific. Thanks for creating, writing and sharing this story! Now on to the last book of the series!

I would consider this, aside from any grammar mistakes/typos, professional level writing.

thank you!
user51s2r chapter 28 . 2/1
that was a fun chapter, especially the end. I always enjoy the 'WHAT' moments between Rahkesh/Namach.
user51s2r chapter 27 . 2/1
This story is so convoluted, it sometimes feels like you are juggling, and are proficient with 3 balls in the air at a time, and someone just dumps 6 more balls in your rotation!

Lots of fun following all the plot points, the journey is amazing!
user51s2r chapter 26 . 2/1
just fantastic. All of your magic systems are so intricate and I hope you write more books based on them!

To much to mention, getting ready for war, waking massive army from time, and lets not forget Snape or catnip stuffed mice.
gizmo685 chapter 30 . 2/1
At last, I have finished reading your book-like lengthy story. And this is brilliant!
Whole world of your fanfiction is something I cannot remember seeing in any other fanfiction ( aside Child of Storm by Nimbus Llewelyn, of course ). Its fullness, wealth of characters, beings, action and personal drama in background is something which deserve my utmost respect. Moreover, there is, I mean right HERE, material for at least another fanfic of comparable lenght, including final Transformation of Rahkesh, showdown between Tristan and Elves, demonic invasion, battles, new worlds, magics... and other innumerable bits and bobs.
Truly, it is work of art. There is one question however: why the hell are you not doing this as independent writer? I mean, yeah, series like Lord of the Rings, Sword of Truth or other of this calibre are be-all and end-all , but your talent is something which should be cherished and exploited for betterment of us, society of absolute nerds, bookworms, or otherwise people who have too much of free time on hand.
Now, after three years after last update of profile, or seven in case of next story in this arc, "A Magical World" I am beginning to question some things.
Are you still alive? Do you have access to Internet? Or maybe you want another Muse to be gagged, collared, trussed up and shipped to your house? Otherwise, I cannot imagine reason for that long absence (aside from personal reasons, of course). If you can't finish this arc, maybe you could release her to general public of authors, so we can add appropriate ending to such behemoth of story?
user51s2r chapter 21 . 1/31
mindblowing chapter. Really fucking satisfying too!
user51s2r chapter 12 . 1/31
epic battle scene, beyond kickass. I could imagine the horror if Namach transformed in that huge cavern. The basilisk was huge, but the ice dragon would have left no room for anything, and of course crushed all the allies.
user51s2r chapter 7 . 1/31
You killed RON RON, you bastards! awesome chapter, lots of details, great fight scenes!
reinforced hell chapter 5 . 1/28
Economy: bye bye!
Mo.auxier chapter 30 . 1/9
I don't remember if I ever guessed at what Rahkesh's other form would be. I think he might be a death dragon.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
Tristan's little display with Xanthius; if I didn't love Tristan before I do now.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 14 . 12/29/2015
I wonder if Rahkesh will be telling his friends just why he has this terror? I imagine it's because of 5th year, with Snape, and Voldie, and Sirius. And a little of 4th year with the ritual and Cedric.
5,388 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »