Reviews for Changes in a Time of War
Rasdra chapter 1 . 10/2
I got the hint. Been waiting for Draco to show up.
My biggest question is where is Narcissa? What's she been up to?
anya.hutchings chapter 19 . 9/24
Something involving the elves.
EllaJuroku chapter 9 . 9/21
Can you maybe post the list of classes that Harry aka Rahkesh is taking? Would help your readers keep up with what is going on class wise. I will understand of course if you decide not to.

️Ella Juroku️
rebaine mira chapter 5 . 9/5
oh well i do live in Algeria sooo does that mean that any magical creatures will be killed? I don't think so sir, we will not be ender any such cruel laws
am too much into the story
anya.hutchings chapter 10 . 8/13
I personally like Ally, Saul was an ass.

Please don't remove your old stories, they have potential. You could always rewrite them if you hate them that much, make them more your style or something you would enjoy reading.
anya.hutchings chapter 8 . 8/13
If it takes multiple hours to read one chapter without taking a break then it's to long.
Well I was close enough
Evil person that murders others and small demon attack where sharanak switches places with one?
Spellflame chapter 13 . 7/12
Did he meet a past self?
TheLadyNightshade chapter 10 . 6/15
Ally is by far my favourite original character. I adore every scene she's in.
Fleamont Pottter chapter 9 . 6/10
Is it a magical COVID-19?
anarion87 chapter 30 . 6/4
nice story
Willy Wonka chapter 23 . 4/17
I know this is a bit late with you having posted this a while ago, but I used to regularly read about 10-12 books at a time. I love plots like this with a lot of moving parts!

Also loving this story!
Katzztar chapter 9 . 4/1
Re-reading this for the Nth time, though this time is during the Covid-19/Coronavirus pandemic. It makes an ….insightful... view on reading things.
You are insane your mind is insane. Not only you made up so much magical theory you made such an elaborate plot that is so beautifully connected but makes sense. And ugh perfect cliff hangers and each character is so unique and has their own mannerisms and it’s just awe inspiring.

Also I can’t wait to find out what Ally is up to
5,524 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »