Reviews for Changes in a Time of War
Aegis Dragon chapter 25 . 5/20
You still around? I think you should build an RP forum around Akren. If not, I'd like your permission to do so myself.
StormMagi chapter 22 . 3/22
The correct measurement for a liquid is in millimeters not millimeters and while it's weight is in grams you have to multiply it by its density in grams per millimeter, that would be g/ml. Assuming whatever this life liquid is has a density similar to water the whole equation would be 1ml x 1g/1ml 1g. Just some measurement accuracy for you. I don't mind if you change it but millimeters is a measure of distance and would most certainly not be used for a liquid.
baka. siano chapter 30 . 2/27
I can't stop myself from shipping Rakhesh x Namach!

I think that pairing is amazing ang simply imagining tht becoming canon makes me giddy with joy.
pug2130 chapter 30 . 2/14
Awesome sequel
Tacny chapter 8 . 12/31/2017
I get that the story is finished, but i wanted to answer your question. I hare short chapters too! :) i love your story! Im going to read all your storys this week, so thanks for all the wonderful fanfictions we get to enjoy! And i think 9,500-10000 words per chapter is perfect!
RAY chapter 9 . 12/20/2017
THIS IS A GRATE STORY !

I LOVE IT !

I JUST FINISHED READING CHAPTER 9.

I HOPE YOU HAVE A THIRD BOOK IN THIS GRATE STORY
BEST REGARDS,R
Guest chapter 26 . 11/23/2017
TheCritic10101 chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
she*
TheCritic10101 chapter 30 . 11/4/2017
and amazing character development by the way, you have an amzing gift for writing
TheCritic10101 chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
he has a third story out
Xeonis7 chapter 30 . 11/3/2017
The parapraph about the german ministry, starting with eleven skelletons and ending with the discovery of the altar actually descriebs real germany quite well.
Some good and smart peopl but also bad and dumb peopl. Generally preaty efficient with some little dark history.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/12/2017
BACKSTREETS BACK ALRIGHTTTTT
NICC MY BOYYYY MY GOOD BOY NICCCC yus
Guest chapter 19 . 10/11/2017
The elves? Are the only one I can think of who would concern namach to this point
Xeonis7 chapter 12 . 10/5/2017