Reviews for Changes in a Time of War
reinforced hell chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
Economy: bye bye!
Mo.auxier chapter 30 . 1/9/2016
I don't remember if I ever guessed at what Rahkesh's other form would be. I think he might be a death dragon.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
Tristan's little display with Xanthius; if I didn't love Tristan before I do now.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 14 . 12/29/2015
I wonder if Rahkesh will be telling his friends just why he has this terror? I imagine it's because of 5th year, with Snape, and Voldie, and Sirius. And a little of 4th year with the ritual and Cedric.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I knew Draco became a vamp slave, but I didn't know he became Mariah's.
ice chapter 30 . 12/27/2015
any hope of new chapters for story.
WolftheForsaken chapter 30 . 12/25/2015
Just re-read the lot! So good :) I really appreciate the creativity. I hope you update with the elves eventually!
Pandothiel chapter 30 . 12/18/2015
Noooo ! Not the end ! I'll kill you (or maybe even more) and commit suicide after ! Please (T.T) A suite ?
StoneTheLoner chapter 20 . 11/23/2015
It looks like the third book in the trilogy has been abandoned. :(
sarah chapter 30 . 11/3/2015
I like this story series. If you could at least let us know what final transformation you planned, it would help the cliff hanger sorrow a lot thanks
Mel-In-Dl chapter 30 . 10/29/2015
Thanks a lot for this fic. I hope that someday someone will complete the curent translation in french because it's a great good story.
yuiop chapter 30 . 10/26/2015
Nice
Katerina-Walker chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
will you at least say if your continuing this story?
Bobette13 chapter 19 . 10/19/2015
Thought - a Thunderbird is defiant of everything, right? And in the wild they only live as long as the thunderstorm that created them? Sooo could Thunderbird actually be immortal, defying even their own death, and just cross over the life/death barrier in their incorporeal lightning form and cross back under the right circumstances to fuel and be fueled by a thunderstorm?
Masnar chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Hello ! I'm french (so sorry for my english ').
I don't know how i can join you, so i give you a review. I love your stories a second chance at life and this one, i read the french translation :-). Thank you very much for your stories ;-).
I would like to join you to ask you also. I would like your authorization to use one of your "concept", this is about the "fourchelangue" (I don't know the word for snake speaker in english ), the fact that it is not Voldemort who "gives" Harry this gift. And also the rest about the "fourchelangue".
I hope that you receive my ask and my thanks for your fabulous both stories.
I hope also that you can understand what i want to say, my english is not very good x).
Bye and perhaps soon !