Reviews for Changes in a Time of War
CCGhastly chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Hiya I was going to directly PM you but the option seems to be unavailable. I was wondering, do you post your works on any other sites?
jessicadamnday chapter 4 . 6/21/2016
Oh, I love Namach's pairing
Kshail chapter 7 . 6/21/2016
Talk about gory...man I though this plague shit was done with...have to admit you worked a backstory into it kinda well.
federico.buonaguro chapter 20 . 6/14/2016
VR
blucross chapter 30 . 6/2/2016
No matter how many times I read this (I think this is the 4th time), I belive it will continue to be one of my favorite stories of all time.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 5/25/2016
So is there a chance that Nico joined the generals frozen in time and Rahkesh will see him once again?
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 5/25/2016
Haha Love the guy who grumbled about them bringing their own power glad they got Sharahak out...now hopefully they can keep him alive without someone trying to kill him cause he's a demon
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
I hope This figure out a way to heal his demon..as much if a pain in the arse he us I would miss Daray.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 5/25/2016
Well let's hope for the...something very right...but we are talking Harry Potter even if he is using a different name so I imagine it will be the something wrong lol.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 5/19/2016
I wonder if this Azuric..the vampire that stopped the plague was Sharakan and somehow managed to get his vampiric body back or anima guys of one and just reverted to a demon after stopping the plague?
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 5/19/2016
Too bad Rons death couldn't have been more public...but just think he will be partly responsible for culling all those dark magic livers in the world...haha
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 5/19/2016
Lol wonder if the Thunderbirds is going to make an appearance? Wonder how they are going to explain away their ignoring the treaty and deliberately attempting an Assassination of an Akren Alumni? Especially since the actual treaty is being made public. The Ministry just went from being in hot water to scalding beyond survivability lol.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 5/19/2016
I was wondering when the Goblins were going to enter the picture? Now if they shut down the bank does that mean that anything in the Potter or Black vaults will be Inassessable to Harry? How is Harry going end up being part of the retrieving party to get Relora cause I don't see how they will be able to ignore him or Moody? With him coming and going back and forth to England how is that going to effect him with the Ban on Alumni...granted Harry Potter isn't an Alumni but that won't protect him for long.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 5/19/2016
Why is there hardly any mention of Goblins in the story you would think that the Ministry would be attacking them the same was they are the Vampires. werewolves and Faes? Yes most people would think twice about attacking the nation that does their banking and monetary system but remember we are talking the Ministry...they are pretty much useless at thinking beyond how they can line their pockets. How did Harry get away with that and not gave the soul piece he us carrying not interfere? I'm not sure what to think about Snape you haven't given quite enough info yet..in canon he was commanded to kill Dumbledore by Dumbledore himself but I gave read stories where he killed him because he could get away with it without consequences so it still could go either way.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 5/19/2016
Wow surprised it was Kingsley with the gun...he needs a bigger one for demons though lol. So how did the demons know about the hideaway did someone follow Regulus home or were they tracking Daniel?
5,585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »