Reviews for Changes in a Time of War
Willy Wonka chapter 23 . 4/17
I know this is a bit late with you having posted this a while ago, but I used to regularly read about 10-12 books at a time. I love plots like this with a lot of moving parts!

Also loving this story!
Katzztar chapter 9 . 4/1
Re-reading this for the Nth time, though this time is during the Covid-19/Coronavirus pandemic. It makes an ….insightful... view on reading things.
You are insane your mind is insane. Not only you made up so much magical theory you made such an elaborate plot that is so beautifully connected but makes sense. And ugh perfect cliff hangers and each character is so unique and has their own mannerisms and it’s just awe inspiring.

Also I can’t wait to find out what Ally is up to
ObsessivelyOdd chapter 1 . 9/12/2019
You know, I used to be able to read these stories and relax. But the sheer stupidity of the British ministry is far too Brexit-esque for comfort. Oh, and can tell from experience that presenting people with facts about a subject like Rahkesh wants to with ‘dark’ magic simply doesn’t work. I wish it was as easy to leave as it is in this world!

(On the whole, brilliant stories. I’m fairly sure I’ve commented to say that before... if not, sorry for doing so so late!)
katiekittykat chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
Loving this series
omh666 chapter 30 . 8/27/2019
I can't remember if I've ever read the story to this point. I feel like the last time I read your wrok I made it up to the portal releasing their demon/vampire friend from the demon realm. Looking forward to reading the third installment.
Marethyu05 chapter 27 . 7/31/2019
I was thinking they were going yo copy the earth with demons inside it and destroy the copied earth and kill off the demon army
Handers chapter 30 . 7/17/2019
The story and plot are as good as ever and your style and writing improved a lot :)
Thanks for writing and sharing this :)
R chapter 14 . 6/2/2019
So he automatically goes into self destruct the moment that his mind is overwhelmed?

Thats... kinda stupid. Im curious tho.

Nice story.
Pixie8859 chapter 5 . 5/14/2019
If you ever read through reviews of complete works, please please change Marvin Gale's name. Each time I see it i get distracted by the song 'Sexual Healing'. It's really not fair hahaha.
Hopeisneverlost chapter 30 . 4/30/2019
I just recently got back into a harry potter mood and just had to come, find the series again. Hope everything is going well with you.
ShamarAqua chapter 23 . 4/25/2019
what exactly is Harry becoming
suziq968 chapter 21 . 2/21/2019
Damn! I thought you said you weren't good at writing battles? That was superb and totally highlighted the fact that when it came down to it , Voldy was more of an annoyance than anything. Seriously, it was almost embarrassing that the master of Vienna put up a much better fight over what they will probably class as a moderately serious disagreement.
suziq968 chapter 22 . 2/21/2019