Reviews for Changes in a Time of War
ScarletWraith chapter 13 . 1/22/2019
I DID! I pretty much hit on the clues of it being Loch Ness quite easily and quickly. ;D
Love the stories so far and I love how Rahkesh has settled into his new name and skin so fluidly. I like him like this, better than Harry Potter. Ron... good riddance! Can't stand him more than half the time with his fluctuating mood swings and jealousy. Glad there's no firm pairings but something always leads me to think that Thunder and Daray would eventually hook up and maybe, Thunder might become immortal to stay with him and the family...?
PhoenixAureum chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
I found the sequel!
streetpredator chapter 9 . 1/16/2019
Amazing detail to the actual magics
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 1/16/2019
The more I read the more I can see why people think vampire are Dark. I mean they are. Now that is not bad in itself but their nature made it very hard for human to accept. What with slaves, sadistic tendency and death following everywhere they go...
Yep the more I read the less I like vampires.
Anon chapter 12 . 12/8/2018
THis battle
Holy fuck
Like wow so well written I can’t even
I love the plot twist
I’m also waiting for the two Bois to go I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU TO WAIT ahhhhh the whole mountain area being the portal not just a small area for a whole army to enter was amazing
Loved the startled looks when the basklic transformation and how badass your harry is looove it
AerynS chapter 7 . 11/7/2018
Holy f$#%%% hell! I didn't expect that!.
This was a wonderful chapter full of: adventure, intrigue, and fight scenes galore.
Kudos!
MikaBlue chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
Ok so I haven't even read one page of this book, but that summery slayed me, it was a rollercoster from start to finish and I just need to vent because my face is red from shear shock. it was the very definition of 1 to 100 and now I will go and read the first book so I can fully appreciate this.
Saphira455 chapter 20 . 11/2/2018
That little note at the bottom makes it all the sadder to me that you only got two chapters in and then mysteriously stopped...
I hope you are well, wherever you are, whatever you're doing.
ShadowWolf223 chapter 20 . 10/5/2018
So is Rahkesh becoming a Quetzalcoatl?
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 1 . 8/13/2018
I'm requesting a update on this series. I would hate to see this series abandoned like so many other stories. It is way to good not to finish.
Aegis Dragon chapter 25 . 5/20/2018
You still around? I think you should build an RP forum around Akren. If not, I'd like your permission to do so myself.
StormMagi chapter 22 . 3/22/2018
The correct measurement for a liquid is in millimeters not millimeters and while it's weight is in grams you have to multiply it by its density in grams per millimeter, that would be g/ml. Assuming whatever this life liquid is has a density similar to water the whole equation would be 1ml x 1g/1ml 1g. Just some measurement accuracy for you. I don't mind if you change it but millimeters is a measure of distance and would most certainly not be used for a liquid.
baka. siano chapter 30 . 2/27/2018
I can't stop myself from shipping Rakhesh x Namach!

I think that pairing is amazing ang simply imagining tht becoming canon makes me giddy with joy.
pug2130 chapter 30 . 2/14/2018
Awesome sequel
Tacny chapter 8 . 12/31/2017
I get that the story is finished, but i wanted to answer your question. I hare short chapters too! :) i love your story! Im going to read all your storys this week, so thanks for all the wonderful fanfictions we get to enjoy! And i think 9,500-10000 words per chapter is perfect!
5,527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »