Reviews for Changes in a Time of War
Oddball-no.2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I really like this series and I hope you will finish the sequel as well as the original, as many authors do not. I'm incredibly excited at the possibilities of Harry's magic and I really would like to see the full extents of the dragon blood's influence. If it were possible could you bring back the people from the time traveling thing (sorry, i can't remember the name), I really liked them and their civilisation. Liked Nicodemus the most. Keep the updates coming and good work!
The Annoying One chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Aw, i prefered rakesh being secretive, its fun having a mental image of a powerful figure such as namach or cyala being suprised, though tristie did do a good job at pretending to be startled when everyone was around. But i really can't wait till daray gets his hands on draco, it's going to be so hilarious im already feeling sorry for the dude. Keep typing! And as interesting as the plot and concepts have been so far, can u throw us a dramatic twist or tragedy that personally affects rakesh? I've been always been a sucker for emotional plot twists or some completely unexpected event in battle, makes everything interesting.
blackbarn chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Pretty good start to the sequel, good job. We look forward to your updates!
Lady Lamia chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
This story sounds just as great as its prequel. Update soon!
SwiftShadow chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Great story. Sorry I didn't review for the other story too, but I was so caught up in it that I didn't want to stop reading. Please update soon!
greatputt chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Great beginning for the story. should be interesting to see how he works with Draco and how he ends up dealing with having a horcrux as part of him. cant wait to read the next update.
Jay-F chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
interesting, i'm not realy sure if this actualy has a plot or if it is just a collection of things you'v thought of, but either way it is very interesting...

Thanks for wrriting,

Jay
C.W. Pruitt chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
this is the first review i've sent in i think, but i LOVE your writing! akren sounds like so much fun.. you know.. aside from all the vicious competition, and the careless killing outside the wards... *cough* anyways.. can't wait till you come out with the next chapter! &&heart&&
amberandwine chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Update. :)

I love this story, and I really want to know what happens.
ICUDED chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Nice story! I hope that the next chapter is going to be posted doon
Novocain chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
*cackles evilly*

Draco as a slave is a pretty hot thought. Glad you did that; there wasn't really enough contact with Rahkesh's former life.

Also, update soon. -
thesagerk chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
awesome awesome awesome...im so happy u updated! loved every word of it! really can't wait to read more! :D:D:D:D:D
The Sound Shaman chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I LOVE IT!

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!
oldman543 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
AMAZING keep it up
Bananawings72 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Holy Moly! U are such a god writer! It took me forever to read this series, but it was well worth it! congats on such a great series! Please update soon, and all that! Simply can't wait for the next chappie! _ I myself am a pretty bad writer, my partner's pretty good, but out of all the Harry Potter stories I've read, yours are the best! YAY! :)

~ Bananawings72 aka AR (AC Is not here right now... u probally don't get it but of well)

P.S. PLEASE update soon! :) thankx