Reviews for Changes in a Time of War
Amarine chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I saw the whole draco-is-Mariah's-slave thing. :)

And, I'm absolutely thrilled that this story came out so soon after the last chapter of the last one! :D
Daedreamer chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
One of the first to review one of your stories! Oh my! So proud of myself! Anyhow, I look forward to this story and from A Second Chance At Life and this first chapter, I have great expectations of the chapters to come.
Blades of Silver chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Partial Animagi transformations? *imagines Harry being completely a snake except for his head, and his nose being a beak* O.o Interesting. Keep up the good work
yournombrehere chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Cool. Despite everything, I've always pictured Draco as High maintenance, but I suppose with this "blocked potential/power" that he might be able to make it in Akren. It'll be interesting to see how Draco's treatment with Rhakesh and Daray will pan out.
Darkslider chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I read the other story and I liked it and this one also looks verry prommising... I can't wait for the next chapters to come... Oh and will harry reveal his identity to draco to help him recover cause I think that would piss draco off and so returning back to normal
mnmbelle chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Oh I love this story. I did catch the Draco thing, but I'm glad you're giving him more screen time, and not as a typical slave or what not. I'm so excited with this quick update and I can barely wait for more. Love it Love it Love it. I am completely fascinated by the world you've created here. Thanks!
Post-Scriptum chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Nice! Loved the Horcruxes discussion and ideas.. Especialy V. having some of h. soul.. Congrats
5,527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 359 366 367 368 369