Reviews for Changes in a Time of War
Fogless Immunity chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Psh-ah...

Hm, well. Lovely :) Rahkesh/Harry needs a personality flaw. I know you don't intend to put any real pairings in this fic, but it may not be bad to have a little more interaction between just other characters as you would in normal life. You know, random people you thought you'd left behind showing up to nag you, (cough) Ginny (cough). I don't know.

I'm only a good muse for comedy and tradegy. And certain people's inspirations.

I love how well you write out the fight seens, I've been in the Martial Arts since I was five so I love reading fight scenes. Aww, some are a bit unrealistic, but lovely still. I'm a perticularly fiesty fighter. If you ever need idea's for fights, I've got plenty, although, I wish I could write them out like you do. I'm testing for my black belt in October and need to come up with a self defense demo using Bo's, Tambo's, Knives, and Hand-to-hand combat. It's a short one, but I'm not perticularly good at coming up with them.

With multiple fighters anyways, it's good to use them against each other. I had a move where I had the my fingers dinging into a pressure point in this guy's neck and his arm in a wrist lock, my other opponent swung a punch at my head so I let go of the guy I'm holding so he takes the hit in the side of his head, and then the guy that hit him frog-hops over him to attack again.. Rather fun..

Another one just one-on-one fighting is a throw called Tomenage, it's where you grab your opponents shoulders (or they've been reaching towards you and you take advantage of that) and you simply sit back tossing them over with your foot in either their gut/groin/thigh.. I personally enjoy following them over after they roll and ending up pinning them from there..

Anyways, Draco's really a good kid right? (He happens to be one of my favorite characters), I think he has potential to kick serious ass in this fic.. :)Wouldn't mind seeing more of that.
Bluesnowman chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Wonderfull start. How quick are you going to update this one.
Snafu chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
hmm... great new chapter but I hope you don't make a bunch of useless crap about Draco. That would be irritating. Other than that I really like your story with all its unique elements.
Evergreen Sceptre chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Wow wee! I wonder what other powerful Animagus Rahkesh will achieve in the years to come and what would be its opposite? Just imagine the partial transformation Rahkesh could grow fangs or transform waist down into his Basilisk!

Is the Partial Transformation a way to use Blood magic on your animals or do the blood magics you have on your Human form transfer onto the animagus form?

So Rahkesh's Pressure points are now like the Dragon Species he drank the blood of!

I have a theory behind Rahkesh and his problem with Thread Magic. You said that there was a guy who used something different to normal thread when using thread magic, and that he had a mastery in Necromancy. My theory is that he uses the sinews in the muscle of bodies in his thread magic. what do you think of that idea? have you already got the answer, and just waiting for the rite time to reveal your brilliance to the world again?
shane joseph chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I think this one will be great i thought a second chance at life was great too it is definitely one of my favorites PLZ continue with the story
Bar00n chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Well, as always... Brilliant! Your story is still my number one favourite, maybe along with Barbs classic series... But as that was my first fanfic it got a unfair advantage:) I'm actuaally planning to read your fic again, and that is not something I do often, this would only be the seccond time... I hope you will continue this story for a long time and that your updates will get up to a nice pace, such a brilliant story deserves a update once a week;) At twice a month...

Well, as always, kepp up the good work... Your story is simply the best...

Best wishes from Norway
Nancy chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Oh my GOD I have been waiting for this chapter for eight days! Awesome as always and I hope that you update REALLY soon.
exileena chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I really like that you're giving a bit of a different focus to the story. I LOVED 'A Second Chance at Life.' I'm real glad that Namach finally commented on who Rahkesh is. It'll be fun to see those startled by this fact. Hopefully as much as seeing the ancient vampires surprised by the horcrux and unicorn blood stuff.

Keep up the great work, I'm so glad you're back!
soloven chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Excelent Begining...

is Rahkesh going to offer one of the potter estates to the Ateres for a base?
pontfirebird73 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
awesome chapter keep it coming
XD chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I can't wait until the next chapter, and I liked your ideas for the final exams, with some of it being combined with other classes.
dellacouer chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Namach comes clean and admits his knowledge to Harry, I assumed he would soon. Interesting first chapter for the new fic. I though Harry's spur of the moment conversation with Cyala Namach and Dary was interesting. Do the vampire's know about the prophecy that only Harry can kill Voldemort, I think they'll be rather disappointed...but maybe thay won't mind considering he is only a mortal.

I think Dary 'helping' Draco should be interesting to read.

Thanks for the quick new chapter, hope the update is fast as well, you always keep me on the edge of my seat.

Della
disenchant chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
So in your previous fic, you made people that could annhilate Voldemrot yet... young super-power-harry-who-could-do-all-sorts-of-shit-needs-to-find-a-horcrux. Riight, so believable. -5/5
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Great start to a new story! Please update soon!
Zephyrical chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Ok... that was interesting. Good chapter though.

Update soon.