Reviews for Changes in a Time of War
Trevor chapter 30 . 5/29/2021
did you finish Part 3 & or 4 of this story and what name do i search under to finish the story
M.Anderling chapter 1 . 4/9/2021
Hi,

I've noticed you follow some stories that arrived more recent than your last update, so Im hoping you'll see this review.
I love your series and am sad you never finished it, but you probably have a good reason, considering all the time you spent on the series before you stopped. Hope you are doing well and are able to use that author talent you've got somewhere.
Thank you for the incredible story you've kept up. I've read it multiple times now. Everytime I'm sad its not finished, but I enjoy it too much not to reread.
Goodluck with all future endevours and hope to hear from you as an author once more.
Nelui Wysteria chapter 16 . 4/5/2021
... I am so confused. wouldn't he be giving his report as rakesh not harry potter?
Nelui Wysteria chapter 15 . 4/5/2021
wait... I thought his porch was turned into a kind of conservatory for the plants... wouldn't that mean it was covered?
Nelui Wysteria chapter 1 . 3/29/2021
I actually understand why the Thunderbird would rather die than surrender. Many might consider it's stupidity or a lack self control. But only those who have never experienced all encompassing helplessness would think that choosing death over surrendering to the will of another as a form of being a "thundering imbecile." There is power in that. Perhaps I too have a Thunderbird in my soul.
Speedster1014 chapter 28 . 3/4/2021
Potters have elves tree Harry isn’t a human... I see a link
Speedster1014 chapter 25 . 3/4/2021
The Chicapas are another variation of humans and demons were another species... there’s a link
KuroHinata chapter 8 . 2/8/2021
reading this before rereading the first story during c19 2021
R chapter 29 . 1/17/2021
I really would have preferred for Harry to not be a THUNDERING imbecile by this point.

I mean really, how can he not have a handle on his animagus at this point? Why the fuck does it insist on stormy raging in the face of death? Why the fuck does it insist on charging headfirst to its doom for no damn reason? That isnt defiance, thats fucking stupidity at its highest form.
Frying Pan chapter 30 . 1/8/2021
I really liked the the ending of part 2. Really hyped up the start of the war. Then I go to sequel and realise it's like only 2 chapters :'(

Shame that since, this was so good.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/8/2021
Oh god the cliffhanger was perfect. Ben waiting so long for Namach's reaction to the tree.
krzys2000 chapter 30 . 11/23/2020
Great story. This chapter was evil (leaving us all poor readers like that).
It is more than 11 years after last update and sequel still do not exist(or is published on )
Where ever you are dear author I hope that you are alive and well. And I have small hope that you will someday publish next part of this brilliant story. (If you could update on more chapter here as alert that new story is up even if not at this site)
This story and you both are going to my favourites
Heksy chapter 28 . 11/14/2020
*giggle* The first thing that popped into my head, after reading that last sentence, was RUN! hahahahaha. How the hell does he keep getting into these situations? Does Fate hate Rakesh's guts or something?
anumodi chapter 8 . 11/5/2020
the plague is sounding a lot like covid... obviously covid is less fatal... but seriously... it's a little spooky... reading this right now...
Rasdra chapter 1 . 10/2/2020
I got the hint. Been waiting for Draco to show up.
My biggest question is where is Narcissa? What's she been up to?
5,583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »