Reviews for Changes in a Time of War
anumodi chapter 8 . 11/5/2020
the plague is sounding a lot like covid... obviously covid is less fatal... but seriously... it's a little spooky... reading this right now...
Rasdra chapter 1 . 10/2/2020
I got the hint. Been waiting for Draco to show up.
My biggest question is where is Narcissa? What's she been up to?
UnknownAl chapter 19 . 9/24/2020
Something involving the elves.
EllaJuroku chapter 9 . 9/21/2020
Can you maybe post the list of classes that Harry aka Rahkesh is taking? Would help your readers keep up with what is going on class wise. I will understand of course if you decide not to.

️Ella Juroku️
rebaine mira chapter 5 . 9/5/2020
oh well i do live in Algeria sooo does that mean that any magical creatures will be killed? I don't think so sir, we will not be ender any such cruel laws
am too much into the story
UnknownAl chapter 10 . 8/13/2020
I personally like Ally, Saul was an ass.

Please don't remove your old stories, they have potential. You could always rewrite them if you hate them that much, make them more your style or something you would enjoy reading.
UnknownAl chapter 8 . 8/13/2020
If it takes multiple hours to read one chapter without taking a break then it's to long.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/24/2020
Well I was close enough
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2020
Evil person that murders others and small demon attack where sharanak switches places with one?
Spellflame chapter 13 . 7/12/2020
Did he meet a past self?
TheLadyNightshade chapter 10 . 6/15/2020
Ally is by far my favourite original character. I adore every scene she's in.
Fleamont Pottter chapter 9 . 6/10/2020
Is it a magical COVID-19?
anarion87 chapter 30 . 6/4/2020
nice story
Willy Wonka chapter 23 . 4/17/2020
I know this is a bit late with you having posted this a while ago, but I used to regularly read about 10-12 books at a time. I love plots like this with a lot of moving parts!

Also loving this story!
Katzztar chapter 9 . 4/1/2020
Re-reading this for the Nth time, though this time is during the Covid-19/Coronavirus pandemic. It makes an ….insightful... view on reading things.
5,585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »